Old Nov 13, 2012, 05:47 AM
2.4GHz systems, Electrics, FPV
New Zealand, Otago, Alexandra
Joined May 2006
92 Posts
Alert
New nano fibre fabric..for composites...New Zealand

Hi,

FYI I have just started a thread about this over in the Handlaunch section...I only found out last week that this is being done here in Auckland NZ...

See the Revolution Fibres web site www.revolutionfibres.com for more info and also a client of theirs who are using this to make stronger fishing rods/blanks... Kilwell Tube....in Rotorua NZ They have a PDF showing some testing they have done...

I have the links etc on the other thread.....

It is used in the glue/adhesive joint to reinforce the glue/adhesive itself as I understand it...especially in carbon fibre laminates....it is very light and has a waxed backing paper to make t easy to handle

I am not part of either company just a fan of DLG's that found a new technology (locally!!) to improve the designs and performance etc....

Regards

Laurie
Laurence Carroll is offline Find More Posts by Laurence Carroll
to remove ads between posts