HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Nightstone, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 13, 2012, 03:03 AM
20 years on the Internet
United States, AZ, Phoenix
Joined May 2012
898 Posts
Discussion
Newest Build

Here is a new build I put together in the last 2 days. Its not quite ready to fly yet but it should be in a day or two.

Anyways... Its my version of a pusher. I put a small 15" wing on the bottom of the fuse and added booms to it. Then put the main 40" wing up top. Kinda of a half Bipe pusher design. This could easily be used for a push pull with 2 motors. Or 2 side by side motors. water version would be easy too with the electronics up top.

Will post flight vid once i do the maiden...

Nightstone
Nightstone is offline Find More Posts by Nightstone
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 26, 2012, 10:27 PM
20 years on the Internet
United States, AZ, Phoenix
Joined May 2012
898 Posts
Pusher went up in flames as my esc failed on the second flight. Its up for a rebuild.

Here is the vid. Maiden had a prop come loose and the second flight we caught fire.

Nightstone

ThePusher (4 min 24 sec)
Nightstone is offline Find More Posts by Nightstone
RCG Plus Member