Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 12, 2012, 01:35 PM
See
Joined Mar 2012
8 Posts
Discussion
Data Recorder Software crashes after downloading Date from logger

hey there,

Iam trying to download the actual data logged on the elogger v4...

When I open the Date Recorder I click on "load data" and then it shows a download bar.. 98& from 2MB filled and it starts downloading.. after that it shows "converting data" and after about two minutes the software crashes and shuts down....

what can I do??

best Sebastian
See is offline Find More Posts by See
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 14, 2012, 02:41 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,920 Posts
Hi Sebastian,

Sorry to heart about the issue. Can you let me know what version of our software you are running (under help/about)?
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:20 AM
See
Joined Mar 2012
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by billpa View Post
Hi Sebastian,

Sorry to heart about the issue. Can you let me know what version of our software you are running (under help/about)?
Hey,

it is 10.04

best
Seb
See is offline Find More Posts by See
Old Nov 15, 2012, 03:39 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,920 Posts
Hi Seb,

There are a couple of things to try (in the order you prefer):

a) If you click "Advanced, Delete all eagle tree settings" it is equivalent to a fresh start. This would wipe out any potential settings that might be causing the issue.
b) You may want to try our beta software version 10.43, located here. It's possible that some change we've made have addressed this issue.

If neither of these work, it's probably going to be necessary to delete the data out of the logger, using the "clear recorder buffer" option, as it's possible the logger's data buffer has become corrupt.
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor