HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by thehoker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 01:05 PM
Oshkosh WI. 54923
Joined Oct 2006
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
For Sale
Pro boats 1/8th Miss elam hull

Hello,
I need to clear some debts,losing my job in January,so some future projects need to go.
I have for sale,a brand new,very hard to get,Proboats 1/8th scale miss elam hull kit for sale.
I had a modded 1/8th miss bud gas version,the boat was a blast,but our boat pond was going electric.
It took me months to find a 1/8th proboat hull to convert to electric.
This is a huge boat,(47" long- 23" wide),that makes an excellent E-driven boat,check out some of them done on the web out there.
Eight to ten cells have these things screaming at 70 plus mph,and with the ease of electric-no hassle operation.
This is a hull kit that includes the stand and the stock rudder,turn fin and such.
This is a great looking hull, no visable seams,very nicely finished,heck it even makes a nice display piece when not tearing up the lake.
I need to get 400.00 for the hull kit (they were 499.00 for just the bare hull-when you could find them that is),plus actuall shipping cost.
Any questions,please feel free to ask.
Dont miss your chance to get a very hard to find 1/8th scale racer.
Thanks for checking out my listing.
thehoker is offline Find More Posts by thehoker
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2012, 04:03 PM
Arroyo Grande, CA
Joined Dec 2004
169 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
Electric Hardware?

What kind of package do you need to go electric? I was thinking a Trex 600 helicopter motor and ESC with a 6 cell Lipo battery.

Are there drive shaft/motor mount combo packages?
Ducati-Rider is online now Find More Posts by Ducati-Rider