Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Nov 11, 2012, 11:58 PM
darn you, kakka carrot cake.
Australia, WA, Perth
Joined Aug 2012
1,018 Posts
Discussion
question about hobbyking shipping

im buying some things from the international warehouse (i live in aus) but one of the shipping options is "Air Parcel (AUSTRALIA)", i thought this was only from the NSW warehouse? someone explain please.
derpron is offline Find More Posts by derpron
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2012, 08:37 AM
darn you, kakka carrot cake.
Australia, WA, Perth
Joined Aug 2012
1,018 Posts
bump, i need to know.
derpron is offline Find More Posts by derpron
Old Nov 12, 2012, 08:45 AM
Beaumont, TX
Joined Feb 2007
1,333 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by colj00 View Post
im buying some things from the international warehouse (i live in aus) but one of the shipping options is "Air Parcel (AUSTRALIA)", i thought this was only from the NSW warehouse? someone explain please.
You're probably correct. When I go to the International warehouse they will show all the shipping options, including rates from the US warehouse, even though it doesn't apply to the international warehouse orders.
Pete Miller is offline Find More Posts by Pete Miller
Old Nov 12, 2012, 08:48 AM
Grumpy old git.. Who me?
Aberdeen
Joined Mar 2006
11,392 Posts
The list of shipping options on the 'Cart Contents' page will include the options for your local (Australian) warehouse. obviously you cant use that option if you are ordering from the international warehouse in China.
Once you progress to the 'Checkout' page you will be shown the actual available shipping options for your order.
JetPlaneFlyer is offline Find More Posts by JetPlaneFlyer
Old Nov 13, 2012, 07:47 AM
Heli nut
Australia, WA, Wembley Downs
Joined May 2005
434 Posts
Air Parcel is from the international warehouse shipping to Australia. I use it all the time as it's quicker than EMS.

Air parcel orders usually arrive to me in Perth, W.A. in roughly 11 days.

HTH
Trexmad is offline Find More Posts by Trexmad