HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 11, 2012, 06:26 PM
Closed Account
Joined Jan 2012
756 Posts
Help!
Parkflier size Electric kits?

Hi. I want to get a kit to build during winter. I need it to be around a 40" wingspan and electric. I haven't successfully built a kit so not a stick-built kit, needs to be easy to build. Please help soon as I want to order it asap.

Thanks,
Ryan
TheBeastTamer is offline Find More Posts by TheBeastTamer
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 12, 2012, 02:30 AM
Staffs, UK
Joined Nov 2003
10,553 Posts
Try Googling Stevens Aero and Mountain Models, see if you like any of theirs. They both have plenty of kits around that sort of size and they're nearly all very easy to build (even the "stick-built" ones ).

Steve
slipstick is online now Find More Posts by slipstick
Old Nov 12, 2012, 10:04 AM
Closed Account
Joined Jan 2012
756 Posts
I like the easybuiltmodels decathalon but cant afford it at 150. But that is the type of kit I like.
TheBeastTamer is offline Find More Posts by TheBeastTamer
Old Nov 27, 2012, 05:24 PM
Maple Ridge B.C. Canada
Joined Apr 2006
40 Posts
Have a look at Alien Aircraft. http://alienaircraft.com/

They have some nice fitting laser cut kits that are easy to build.

Terry
stinker is offline Find More Posts by stinker
Old Nov 30, 2012, 08:13 PM
treefinder
SE MI
Joined Oct 2004
9,740 Posts
Ryan: how adventuresome are you? check this thread out and browse through 600+ designs that (almost) all have pdf plans you can print out and trace on Depron, fanfold or Model Plane Foam and build a good flying plane for a lot less than a store bought kit.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1333878

The guys in the scratchbuilt foamies forum are great for helping new builders with tips and tricks, and since there is a thread for each design, you can also post a question there.
springer is offline Find More Posts by springer
RCG Plus Member