HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Wingbreaker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 11, 2012, 02:00 PM
Video Juggernaut
FL
Joined Nov 2003
2,637 Posts
Trader Rating: 59
For Sale
Rusty's Frame Octo Kit w/extras **Price Redeux**

FS: Rusty kit with all hardware and a custom plate to mount the cinestar rig. It also has 8 carbon fiber arms and 4 x Carbon fiber legs. I've assembled the frame but will take it apart for shipping. Might be some minor superficial scuffs and scrapes from build. I am selling as I sold my Cinestar gimbal and no longer need this. Does not include any electronics.

$285, shipped. over $60 savings.
Wingbreaker is offline Find More Posts by Wingbreaker
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 25, 2012, 08:08 PM
Columbia, South Carolina
Joined Dec 2009
23 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Is the center plate carbon fiber? I'm having some difficulty finding info on this kit. Do you have a link for it? Do you know the size and thickness of the carbon arms? Did you find that it had a lot of vibration when you used it? What is the max prop size it can handle sine I can't fully tell its dimensions. Thanks
ArtisticSoul is offline Find More Posts by ArtisticSoul
Old Nov 25, 2012, 11:16 PM
Video Juggernaut
FL
Joined Nov 2003
2,637 Posts
Trader Rating: 59
plates are g10 material. The booms are 500mm w/16mm diameter. I never used this kit, it is brand new. i started assembling it but then I sold my gimbal as I was going another rough with camera.

http://www.shop.aglhobbiesllc.com/Ru...to-Config.html
Wingbreaker is offline Find More Posts by Wingbreaker