Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by shahram72, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 11, 2012, 12:35 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,599 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
Aristo-Craft HITEC Challenger 2PX radio

This is the car radio I started out with when I was 12 or 13 years old (I am 40 now). It is quite old, but worked well when I used it. It is in great condition as you can see from the original box with the servos, Rx and battery/switch. I was not able to use it back then with the rudimentary BEC circuits we used then (what came with a Kyosho Optima), but I imagine it should work if given enough voltage, or just use the battery pack with Alkaline batteries if your model has the room. No idea if it works, but it did long ago. Just pay actual shipping which I estimate to be between $8 and $13 depending on how far you are from SC. This was purchased from Central Florida Hobbies in Orlando, FL over 25 years ago, so I doubt they'll honor the warranty!

I will be shipping it Priority mail double boxed over the original packaging shown in the picture. Sorry the shipping is so high, but it's almost 3 pounds.

If you claim it, please send me your zip code so I can get a shipping quote.
shahram72 is offline Find More Posts by shahram72
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 11, 2012, 12:39 PM
Three cards shy of a full deck
United States, WA, Vancouver
Joined Aug 2012
112 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
I will take it for my Losi Truck, needs a replacement for the old Futaba
shipping to 98665, WA state ??
TJWright is offline Find More Posts by TJWright
Old Nov 11, 2012, 12:44 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,599 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJWright View Post
I will take it for my Losi Truck, needs a replacement for the old Futaba
shipping to 98665, WA state ??
Good Lord! It always seems traders are SO FAR away! You couldn't have been any farther! Well I guess Alaska!

Shipping is right at $13, sorry, highest of my range. You are welcome to it. Worth it if it works, which it should. I would test it, I should have, but I already packed it up and taped it up, and it was a bear cutting a box up to fit it.
Old Nov 11, 2012, 01:10 PM
figuring it out...sort of!
USA, OR, Happy Valley
Joined Jul 2010
1,021 Posts
Trader Rating: 22
I could use it if the first won't take it. Thanks for your generosity!

Marc
goodhumormarc is online now Find More Posts by goodhumormarc
Old Nov 11, 2012, 01:24 PM
Joined Aug 2012
112 Posts
Goodhomormarc you seem to be RIGHT behind me AGAIN...sorry

And Sharam72 sorry, I tried living on the East coast , North and south Carolina to be exact...ARMY you know...and didn't like the bugs and humidity....
pm me your info and I will gladly add 13.00 to your paypal
goodhumor mark I will deal you my Futaba 2P if you still need one, maybe you and I can meet.?
Old Nov 11, 2012, 02:38 PM
United States, SC, Irmo
Joined Sep 2011
4,599 Posts
West coast is beautiful, but for us all, home is home. I'm from Florida so I'm used to the heat and humidity. I can fly year round here. I will PM my paypal email address to you and ship it out tomorrow. Make sure to send me your address. Glad I found something to give away. I will keep looking in my garage. I have an Airtronics XL2P as well, but my dad gave it to me so I can't part with it. Got some stuff I might sell DIRT CHEAP since it's not working out for me, I gotta make room in my "hobby shop".
Old Nov 11, 2012, 03:03 PM
Joined Aug 2012
112 Posts
I have an Airtronics that my Dad gave me, same deal can't get rid of but obsolete...
I need some Orange Rx's if you have any
or large esc's 80a or larger
Micro or Mini servo's?
Dx 5 or better Tx's need full range Tx...
Closed Thread