HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 13, 2012, 02:08 PM
United States, CA, Oceanside
Joined Apr 2011
5,012 Posts
Nah, you know, I don't really like to "bash" any company. I have ordered from BH before and the only gripe I really have with them is that the plane I bought had bad hardware and electronics compared to my other planes. I think that is an inherent issue with the FMS 31.5" warplanes they sell, not with BH as a business. I haven't dealt with their Customer Service dept. yet so I can't really say. I have flying buddies who buy from them all the time and they have had no really bad issues with them that they have told me about. But, the same can be said with a lot of companies. For example, I bought a Flyzone Albatross from Tower Hobbies and the plane was pretty fragile and broke on the first flight after a gentle landing in grass. Conversely, I have 4 of the larger Flyzone planes and they are excellent. No company is immune to adverse conditions some time or another.
chucksolo69 is offline Find More Posts by chucksolo69
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 15, 2012, 03:55 AM
Canada, BC, Port Coquitlam
Joined Apr 2012
1,225 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksolo69 View Post
Nah, you know, I don't really like to "bash" any company. I have ordered from BH before and the only gripe I really have with them is that the plane I bought had bad hardware and electronics compared to my other planes.
I hear you. Note that I put a "sarcastic" emoticon when I said "BH bash party". There's so much hate towards BH that I sometimes feel I have to jump in and say that I am (or I was) a happy customer.

Thanks to BH and their low prices, I got back into RC recently after a 20 year absence.
easyrider604 is offline Find More Posts by easyrider604
Old Dec 21, 2012, 10:03 AM
United States, OK, Oklahoma City
Joined May 2012
110 Posts
Ordered parts again from them, got them in 6 days, still a happy customer
Donnyd21 is offline Find More Posts by Donnyd21
Old Dec 22, 2012, 09:10 PM
United States, CA, Antioch
Joined Apr 2008
30 Posts
Banana Hobby

You say that you ordered parts from Banana Hobby. What model did you order parts for.
retiredjb is offline Find More Posts by retiredjb