HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Pancari, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 09:34 AM
What Do You Drive?
United States, PA, Folsom
Joined Jan 2012
704 Posts
Discussion
Lipos for Everyone Everywhere?

Perhaps the Banggood shipment backlog is due to a LiPo shipping panic. There is always an overreaction to anything.

Try to get through an airport with more than 3.5oz of Diet Pepsi. And sure there's a danger because the phosphoric acid in drinks has the ability to leach calcium from your bones which is a warning best heeded by women as they age. For guys, keep that testosterone levels around 650 to keep those bones strong.

Besides that, there was a study for Type 2 diabetics that those who drank diet sodas gained weight as it keep the sugar-dopamine highway to the brain happy and fulfilled.

But I digress.

New electric cars use Lipos, BIG LIPOS the same lipos that are in our laptops. If you're a car guy you know that Fisker has been having problems getting a car off the production line and lot.

Well, it looks like they have more problems, that are kinda lipo based. See photo, yeah, that's a result of a fire.

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/2012/11/466174/

So if you want better car mileage, don't drive like me, back off the gas. Electric cars may use less gas but the power comes from coal fired power plants with natural gas generators along side so there is some environmental impact.

So sure, maybe buy a Prius, I hear they come with a very nice v-a-g-i-n-a. At least you're not sitting on a $10K lipo. But before you make it your next car, take a look at the vid below.

Supercars: The One Gallon Fuel Crisis Race - Top Gear - BBC (6 min 19 sec)

Lipos, I want them in my helis and laptops and my cars running on a gas engine.
Pancari is offline Find More Posts by Pancari
Last edited by Pancari; Nov 10, 2012 at 10:06 AM.
to remove ads between posts