HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 10, 2012, 04:59 AM
Joined Sep 2012
17 Posts
Discussion
Miracle-Mart

I don't want to sound like I'm sucking up or anything and why would l as I have never heard of them until I join rcgroups.
A matter of fact Iím in a different country and new to RC so no bullshi#t sale rep crap or benefit.

Out of all the RC stores online or not that I have purchase from, there is not one complaint I have heard of from any RC forums about "miracle-mart".

Their prices have got to be one of the most competitive if not cheapest I have seen online and that is including free super fast shipping spending $100 or over plus 5% off.

A special thanks to Mr Kuen who works very hard to run the store, with his honesty and excellent customer service, this store deserve a 5 STAR rating.
rcfascination is offline Find More Posts by rcfascination
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 19, 2012, 10:28 AM
Mini CP - Nano CPX - Devo 6
Joined Nov 2010
199 Posts
I completely agree. Miracle Mart has always done well towards me and I always try to buy from them if I can. I've placed 12 orders with them so far and they have always taken care of me, even going to the lengths of replacing DOA parts on multiple occasions no questions asked shipped the next day. I recently bought my Nano CPx from them and Kuen was great to deal with as usual. Thumbs up to Miracle-Mart
Couchking is offline Find More Posts by Couchking