HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by FunDozer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 10:47 PM
Joined Aug 2012
67 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
DX8 was given away & now the guy is selling his DX6i - that's paying it forward

Paying it forward......

I noticed Anixs was very generous to give away a DX8.....and now the winner of that very generous giveaway is selling his DX6i for $110......

Now that's paying it forward..........
FunDozer is offline Find More Posts by FunDozer
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 09, 2012, 10:51 PM
Crash and crash!
Canada, QC, Montreal
Joined Oct 2010
678 Posts
Trader Rating: 13
I agree with you, but nothing obligez him to do that in the deal. But you should readdress the post in the good section, nothing free in this post!
realbob is online now Find More Posts by realbob
Old Nov 09, 2012, 10:55 PM
Joined Aug 2012
67 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Yes, I agree....just couldn't resist.......
FunDozer is offline Find More Posts by FunDozer
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:02 PM
Australia, VIC, Craigieburn
Joined Jul 2012
222 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Agree'd, I got some motors from Anixs and gave away my DX5, and it felt so good to see someone that needed a TX and could not afford one to finally have one to fly, he was just starting up again after suffering a heart attack, I asked him what plane he had and he said he had not decided as yet so I gave him my Hawksky top mount foamy. and I felt even better. its not always about the money but the friendship that can be made by helping others that are less fortunate.
ritchie_laird is offline Find More Posts by ritchie_laird
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:06 PM
Koo
A semi-advanced FPV newbie
United States, OH, Oxford
Joined Mar 2012
1,147 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
This is none of your business. I see nothing wrong with the person selling his dx6 unless he promised to give it away. Maybe he needs the money for some other project. Wrong place to post this and I don't see what positive impact this thread could have. Please close this thread ^^
Koo is offline Find More Posts by Koo
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:12 PM
my Head is Spinning!!!
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2012
1,005 Posts
Trader Rating: 114
it sucks, but it's none of our biz. He is free to do as he pleases...pls close thread
Helldiver is offline Find More Posts by Helldiver
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Horizon Hobby Faze!
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:15 PM
Closed Account
Joined Jan 2012
756 Posts
Trader Rating: 37
First of all this is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! And second, not all of us have a steady flow of money that we can put towards rc. Some of us have to sell our stuff to get new stuff. Just because I got the DX8 doesn't mean I have to go give my stuff away now. I am not in a position to be able to give the radio away. Thats the end of it so stop trolling me and mind your own business. Do you really have nothing better to do?
TheBeastTamer is offline Find More Posts by TheBeastTamer
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:18 PM
Closed Account
Joined Jan 2012
756 Posts
And dont post on my threads either!
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:20 PM
my Head is Spinning!!!
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Aug 2012
1,005 Posts
Trader Rating: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanf58 View Post
And dont post on my threads either!

+1

...free items will pop up again, ryan can't win them all....lol
Helldiver is offline Find More Posts by Helldiver
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Horizon Hobby Faze!
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:20 PM
Koo
Joined Mar 2012
1,147 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanf58 View Post
First of all this is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! And second, not all of us have a steady flow of money that we can put towards rc. Some of us have to sell our stuff to get new stuff. Just because I got the DX8 doesn't mean I have to go give my stuff away now. I am not in a position to be able to give the radio away. Thats the end of it so stop trolling me and mind your own business. Do you really have nothing better to do?
And, there were like 300 people in the giveaway. Ryan got extremely lucky when he won and I would do the excactly same thing as he is doing right now.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:25 PM
Closed Account
Joined Jan 2012
756 Posts
And you dont have to worry about me winning again because since I won this i wont be entering anymore free drawings for awhile. Please close the thread.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:29 PM
United States, TN, White House
Joined Oct 2008
137 Posts
Trader Rating: 25
Very great reply. Glad the radio went to someone like u. You dont have to give away your DX6 but you got a high dollar radio for nothing. You could have gave the old radio to a local kid or something and made his day just like yours was made. Im all for these items going to someone who needs them and the way we really know it went to a good person is when they pay it forward. What a slap in the face the way you came on here and fired back.
funkindatrunk is offline Find More Posts by funkindatrunk
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:30 PM
Koo
Joined Mar 2012
1,147 Posts
I also like how this guy who has 50% of his post in free items is complaining about this. Maybe you should just give your dx6i to him
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:36 PM
Closed Account
Joined Jan 2012
756 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by koo29 View Post
I also like how this guy who has 50% of his post in free items is complaining about this. Maybe you should just give your dx6i to him
If I was going to give it away it wouldnt be to him now.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:42 PM
Site Moderator
Joined Oct 2011
133 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Nothing being given away here. Closing the thread.
KrisM is offline Find More Posts by KrisM
Administrator
Closed Thread