Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Pancari, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 10:44 PM
What Do You Drive?
United States, PA, Folsom
Joined Jan 2012
704 Posts
Discussion
Maiden Indoor and Outdoor Flight of Y911

Sure, I know I'm about 5 months late on this video and commentary but I've been busy the past four month with very little time for myself.

I was on the fence when this heli came out and compiled the responses of all those who posted. It seems there was mixed feeling and the Y911 just wasn't up to par when compared to the WL 911 in black, blue and red.

The Y911 seems louder and more difficult to control as I run it as fast as possible around my office perimeter, not the smartest thing to do of course. And it sustained some damage so now it's time to get some parts.

Y911 First Flight (3 min 8 sec)
Pancari is offline Find More Posts by Pancari
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Drones Banned at Yosemite
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 10, 2012, 10:58 AM
Sir Crashalot
Joined Oct 2011
2,214 Posts
Hey Al, that's a sweet looking vette you got there. And if you think you have lots of damage on your y911, I don't have time to list damages on my machines.

It's nice to see you finally have some time to fly.
stonecutter is online now Find More Posts by stonecutter
Old Nov 10, 2012, 09:27 PM
What Do You Drive?
United States, PA, Folsom
Joined Jan 2012
704 Posts
Thanks Stone:

If you stop flying in your office and stay outside you won't be breaking anything.

I ran the Y911 into brick about 10 times for the outside video but did the original damage indoors. I really like the original V911's and haven't flown my 9958 in 6 months. I was planning for the V929 today but the wx was garbage.

I just picked up a few things despite promising to not by anything else in 2012, you'll be seeing a video soon.
Pancari is offline Find More Posts by Pancari
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Drones Banned at Yosemite