HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Haych, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 07:43 PM
Australia, VIC, Melbourne
Joined Mar 2010
483 Posts
Discussion
Talon Hex V2

I have just upgraded to a NAZA & GPS for this Hex, on initial flights/tests it is well worth the extra cash. the stability is awesome, which should work well for my plans to film my upcoming outback Australia holidays...

Heres my Hobbyking Talon Hexacopter V2.

I have finally finished it and maidened this morning. The kit did not arrive with all pieces in the box so I have had to make my own replacements. The motor 1/2 clamps did not get included as well as some parts for the landing gear. I bought this high landing gear from GLB for $13, I made some 1/2 clamps for the carbon tubes. I also made some plates for the Dragonlink receiver and antenna, a battery plate under the hex to strap the lipo to, as well as a FPV camera plate and finally a protection plate for on top on the KK2 when I crash it...

I am quite happy with it so far, other than the missing parts, but now I have it flying, I like it that much more as I have invested more time into it by manufacturing the parts myself...

Parts list:
Talon V2 Hex
RCTimer 2830 1000kv motors
RCTimer 30A ESC (SimonK)
Gemfan 8x4.5 props
Goodluckbuy Landing Gear
Dragonlink RC
KK2 - 1.4FW - Now Naza & GPS
3300mah 4 cell batteries
Racewood VTx 1280MHz 500mw
DIY Cloverleaf antenna
Haych is online now Find More Posts by Haych
Last edited by Haych; Jan 23, 2014 at 03:15 AM.
to remove ads between posts