HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Turqui, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 05:22 PM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts
Trader Rating: 117
Sold
Engines,mufflers,must sell. Take a look.

HI THERE, IM LISTING A FEW ITEMS I HAVE NO NEED FOR THEM,PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AND SEE IF THERE IS ANYTHING YOU COULD BE INTERESTED ON:
-SUPER TIGRE 29,DISCONTINUED, HARD TO FIND NEW IN BOX,ENGINE HAVE NEVER SEEN FUEL, MADE IN ITALY ALL THE WAY.$70 SHIPPED TO YOU.(SOLD)........,
-SUPER TIGRE G20.23,NEW IN BOX, MADE IN ITALY ALL THE WAY, THIS ENGINE IS THE REAL ITALIAN DEAL.$115 SHIPPED TO YOU.(SOLD)..........
THE ACTUAL VERSION I BELEIVE IS THE 2300 MADE IN CHINA SOLD BY TOWER FOR 170.

-TOWER HOBBIES 75, USED, THIS ENGINE IS PART OF A BULK I GOT IN A TRADE, I HAVENT RUN THIS ENGINE BUT ACORDING MY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE, IT FEELS VERY STRONG IN COMPRESSION, TURNS FREELY AND SMOOTH, IF YOU CHECK THE CILINDER HEAD IT HAS A SMALL DING BUT WILL NOT AFFERCT THE PERFORMANCE AND ONE CARB SCREW WAS REPLACED, PLEASE LOOK AT PICTURES. SOLD AS-IS,NO GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND. MUFFLER INCLUDED.$65 SHIPPED TO YOU.

-OS 40 SR(OR FSR?) IM NOT SURE IF SR AND FSR ARE THE SAME, ANIWAY THIS ENGINE IS USED THIS ENGINE IS PART OF A BULK I GOT IN A TRADE, I HAVENT RUN THIS ENGINE BUT ACORDING MY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE, IT FEELS VERY STRONG IN COMPRESSION, TURNS FREELY AND SMOOTH, ANIWAY ITS SOLD AS-IS,NO GUARANTEE IF ANY KIND, NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS. IM ALSO INCLUDING AN EXTRA CARB WICH IS NOT 100% COMPLETE BUT IS GOOD FOR SPARE PARTS AND IM ALSO INCLUDING A COUPLE SPARE PARTS(i beleive a cylinder and a rod, but im not sure 100%), i was told these parts were for this engine in case they will be needed some day but i will not guarantee they fit. asking $55 shipped to you.

IRVINE 53, IM NOT SURE ABOUT THE CONDITION SO I DONT KNOW HOW TO DESCRIBE IT, SO THE EASY WAY IS: SOLD FOR PARTS, NOT SURE IF IT RUNS, SOLD AS-IS, NO GUARANTEE, NO RETURNS: $37 SHIPPED TO YOU.(SOLD).

-BIG LOT OF MUFFLERS, PITS,REGULAR,IN COWL, WELL MANY MUFFLERS,ALL FOR $45 SHIPPED TO YOU.(SOLD)...................

payment:cash in person,money order,or check; no paypal unless the buyer agrees to cover the paypal fee or send payment as gift option(check my rating) and replies via pm to have read and accepted the following terms(everything is sold as-is,no refunds,no guarante,no returns; what you see is what you get, dont asume.)
p
shippinhg is via usps with delivery confirmation, planes will be double boxed and packed well,but i have to state that i will not be responsible for how usps handles the package, fell free to pay 2 bucks more and insure the package.
please dont asume,feel free to ask and ill give you answers.
Turqui is offline Find More Posts by Turqui
Last edited by Turqui; Nov 18, 2012 at 06:29 AM. Reason: Sold few items.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 22, 2012, 06:09 AM
United States, CO, Elizabeth
Joined Oct 2006
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
PM sent
really need a muffler for my super tiger G20
flyingscale is offline Find More Posts by flyingscale
Closed Thread