SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Turqui, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 04:41 PM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts
Trader Rating: 117
Sold
few planes and engines for sale, everything must go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM DOING SOME CLEANING AND HERE IS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION THE FOLLOWING ITEMS:
please note that im not a retailer so there is no factory warranty, everything is sold as-is,no refunds,no guarante,no returns;nothing have been used or tested. remember,you are buying at your own risk, no guarantee of any kind .pick up in person is available, and shipping to the 48 states is available at owner expense unless is noted included in the deal.

i have done a very honest description, what you see is what you get, i have gone thru the boxes but not item by item, so, i have no reason to beleive something could be missing, but will not guarantee 100%
payment:cash in person,money order,or check; no paypal unless the buyer agrees to cover the paypal fee or send payment as gift option(check my rating) and replies via pm to have read and accepted the following terms(everything is sold as-is,no refunds,no guarante,no returns; what you see is what you get, dont asume.)
planes built are NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHIPPING, MUST BE PICKED UP IN PERSON.
shippinhg is via usps with delivery confirmation, planes will be double boxed and packed well,but i have to state that i will not be responsible for how usps handles the package, fell free to pay 2 bucks more and insure the package.
please dont asume,feel free to ask and ill give you answers.
i will descriebe manufacturers name,plane model and next i will specify what is included acording what i see.

MAKE OFFER, DONT BE AFFRAID, YOU MIGHT GET LUCKY, BUT PLEASE DONT BE RIDICULOUS, SHIPPING IS EXPENSIVE AND POST OFFICE CHARGES A VALOOM FEE FOR BIG PACKAGES THAT DOSNT WEIGHT MUCH, WICH IS THE CASE OF THIS PLANES.
I WILL CONSIDER TRADES FOR GAS ENGINES NEW IN BOX OR 4 STROKE ENGINES NEW IN BOX.
-HANGAR 9 ULTRA STICK 40 ARF, PLANE HAVE BEEN USED AND ABUSED, VERY NICE FLYER AND SHOWS THE NORMAL SIGHNS OF A BATTLE TESTED PLANE, PATCHES ,SMALL REPAIRS ETC. PLANE COULD BE SOLD AS PLANE ONLY, NO ELECTRONICS OR ENGINE FOR $50,PLANE IS SET UP WITH FLAPS AND ALSO I HAVETHE ORIGINAL SET OF ALIERONS, NO SHIPPING. IF YOU WANT PLANE WITH SERVOS IS $85 TOTAL AND IF YOU WANT THE PLANE WITH SERVOS AND A VERY LOW TIME ST 51 MADE IN ITALY IS $130.

-GREAT PLANES LEARJET, BUILT FROM A KIT, NICE PLANE, WITH MECHANICAL RETRACTS, ALL SERVOS INCLUDED.$ 130,OBO NO SHIPPING.(SOLD).

-RARE,DISCONTINUED, NEW IN BOX MODELTECH P51 ARC(ALMOST READY TO COVER), 25/29 SIZE,PLANE IS FACTORY BUILT AND READY FOR YOUR COVERING.$105 OBO SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR

-HERR ENGINEERING P51,KIT. $60 OBO SHIPPED TO YOU.

PLEASE CONTACT ME TO MY EMAIL FOR FASTER RESPONSE:
ABEDRABBOI@GMAIL.COM

I WILL BE POSTING SOME ENGINES AND NITRO STUFF IN THE ENGINE SECTION, PLEASE CHECK THEM OUT, I ALSO WILL BE POSTING AND MATCHING ENGINE FOR THE MODELTECH P51.

THANKS.
Turqui is offline Find More Posts by Turqui
Last edited by Turqui; Nov 15, 2012 at 04:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 09, 2012, 07:13 PM
United States, PA, Ligonier
Joined Feb 2011
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
PM sent on the Modeltech P51.
marrv is offline Find More Posts by marrv
Old Nov 10, 2012, 03:55 PM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts
Herr sold to paul-ie on pending funds.
Thanks.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 03:57 PM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts
Modeltech p51 sold to jim florio on pending funds,thanks.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 07:33 PM
United States, KY, Taylorsville
Joined Apr 2012
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
I'd love to have the Learjet, but too dang far away! Shame you're not closer to Tampa, my Mom and Brother are there visiting right now! Dang the bad luck!!
warbirdmustang is offline Find More Posts by warbirdmustang
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:54 PM
Joined Oct 2012
83 Posts
Trader Rating: 1
still have the learjet?
crazyflyer92 is offline Find More Posts by crazyflyer92
Old Nov 18, 2012, 06:30 AM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
42 Posts