HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Turqui, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 05:16 PM
USA, FL, Weston
Joined Jan 2011
48 Posts
Trader Rating: 122
Sold
Everything must go, check this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got this items in a bundle deal but im not in to electrics i will accept trades for new in box engines,glow and gas.
all planes listed are new in box,NIB,unless noted, i have opened them to take pictures and check for motor and electronics contents, please note that im not a retailer so there is no factory warranty, everything is sold as-is,no refunds,no guarante,no returns;nothing have been used or tested.i suggest that some items like batteries to be checked by buyer very well before use, remember,you are buying at your own risk, no guarantee of any kind .pick up in person is available, and shipping to the 48 states is available at owner expense unless is noted included in the deal.
the multiplex charger,and rhino batteries and blue batteries and electrifly esc have not been tested, buy at your own risk, sold as-is, no guarantee of any kind.
i have done a very honest description, what you see is what you get, i have gone thru the boxes but not item by item, so, i have no reason to beleive something could be missing, but will not guarantee 100%
payment:cash in person,money order,or check; no paypal unless the buyer agrees to cover the paypal fee or send payment as gift option(check my rating) and replies via pm to have read and accepted the following terms(everything is sold as-is,no refunds,no guarante,no returns; what you see is what you get, dont asume.)
shippinhg is via usps with delivery confirmation, planes will be double boxed and packed well,but i have to state that i will not be responsible for how usps handles the package, fell free to pay 2 bucks more and insure the package.
please dont asume,feel free to ask and ill give you answers.
i will descriebe manufacturers name,plane model and next i will specify what is included acording what i see.

MAKE OFFER, DONT BE AFFRAID, YOU MIGHT GET LUCKY, BUT PLEASE DONT BE RIDICULOUS, SHIPPING IS EXPENSIVE AND POST OFFICE CHARGES A VALOOM FEE FOR BIG PACKAGES THAT DOSNT WEIGHT MUCH, WICH IS THE CASE OF THIS PLANES.

-VENOM P51D MUSTANG, NIB,ARFC(ALMOST READY FOR COMBAT),INCLUDES MOTOR,ESC,SERVOS,SERVO WYRING. RETAILS FOR 129, MY PRICE TO YOU $85 SHIPPED.

-ELECTRIFLY FUN FORCE 51, NIB, MOTOR INCLUDED. $65 SHIPPED TO YOU.

-ELECTRIFLY F6F HELLCAT, NIB, MOTOR AND GEAR BOX INCLUDED. $80 SHIPPED TO YOU.

POWER COMB0, MULTIPLEX MULTICHARGER LN-5014, 5 BATTERIES(2 RHINO AND 3 BLUE , 1 ELECTRIFLY SS-25 ESC AND FEW CONECTORS IN PACKAGE,PRICE IS $100 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR.
ITS FASTER TO CONTACT ME DIRECTLY TO MY EMAIL:
ABEDRABBOI@GMAIL.COM

THANKS FOR LOOKING,
Turqui is online now Find More Posts by Turqui
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 09, 2012, 11:39 PM
United States, NC, Winston-Salem
Joined Dec 2011
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
pm sent
wingnut25xp is offline Find More Posts by wingnut25xp