Old Nov 09, 2012, 10:13 AM
Fly like a bird
Beijing & ShenZhen, China
Joined May 2010
480 Posts
Announce
Bevrc news

Dr Z from BEVRC here.

We have been working hard to improve our customer support. This is an area that we know we need to improve. We have thousands of customers all over the world from Azerbaijan to Zanzibar. Language and time differences can cause issues however we are working to minimise those.

We have introduced a service center: https://bevrc.zendesk.com/home

As well as new support staff...me included. I'm from Europe so i can better service that area...oh and Australia and the USA . I can be reached on Skype: DrZoidberg_1

If you do have an issue please use Zendesk. If you have a return then please request an RMA BEFORE sending the product back. These simple steps will help expedite a solution.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

DrZ
BEVRC is offline Find More Posts by BEVRC
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 09, 2012, 01:24 PM
Great Britain
Joined Dec 2008
1,628 Posts
Well I have always had great service from BEVRC, fast despatch & delivery and they have also sorted me out on the 2 times I have had to return an item under warranty. 5 stars for bevrc
MrBen. is offline Find More Posts by MrBen.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 01:46 PM
FPV Browncoat
United States, CO, Parker
Joined Mar 2011
1,473 Posts
Great to hear. While I have heard plenty of complaints about bad experiences other people have had with BEVRC's service, my own communications with them have always gone as well as can be expected given the time differences. I've done several successful exchanges and returns now, and each one seems to go smoother than the last. Actually I see you just shipped a replacement CE OSD to me only a day I think after the tracking showed my package had arrived, so great job there. I just hope I don't smoke this one too!

Oh and by the way, I see the Chainlinkdare system is finally back in stock. I was wondering if it had been discounted it was out of stock for so long. While mine has been working fine since March (with the exception of a locket the other day which I think was caused by my transmitter antenna being loose), I was a bit nervous about the idea of flying with an unsupported, discontinued system.
prelator is online now Find More Posts by prelator
Old Nov 09, 2012, 01:48 PM
DragonLINK UHF only!!!!
Joined Feb 2011
1,217 Posts
BEVRC,

are you going to be selling that new FPV plane "SkyHunter"?
LexusFPV is offline Find More Posts by LexusFPV
Old Nov 09, 2012, 02:46 PM
Joined Apr 2012
12 Posts
I have had good communication with BEVRC
Asid is offline Find More Posts by Asid
Last edited by Asid; Nov 09, 2012 at 02:51 PM.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 02:53 PM
Fly like a bird
Joined May 2010
480 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBen. View Post
Well I have always had great service from BEVRC, fast despatch & delivery and they have also sorted me out on the 2 times I have had to return an item under warranty. 5 stars for bevrc
Hi MrBen
Thank you for your kind words.

Customer service and satisfaction is our top priority.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 03:01 PM
Fly like a bird
Joined May 2010
480 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by prelator View Post
Great to hear. While I have heard plenty of complaints about bad experiences other people have had with BEVRC's service, my own communications with them have always gone as well as can be expected given the time differences. I've done several successful exchanges and returns now, and each one seems to go smoother than the last. Actually I see you just shipped a replacement CE OSD to me only a day I think after the tracking showed my package had arrived, so great job there. I just hope I don't smoke this one too!
We are totally focused on the customer. It is a top priority for us. We have thousands of customers all over the world but that is no excuse. If we get it wrong we will admit it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prelator View Post
Oh and by the way, I see the Chainlinkdare system is finally back in stock. I was wondering if it had been discounted it was out of stock for so long. While mine has been working fine since March (with the exception of a locket the other day which I think was caused by my transmitter antenna being loose), I was a bit nervous about the idea of flying with an unsupported, discontinued system.
We will be putting together a comprehensive review and a dedicated Q&A for the chainlink. This is a product that is continually being improved. Many people have purchased it and are having great success with this LRS

Glad we could be of service Prelator. Hope you have fun
Old Nov 09, 2012, 03:03 PM
Fly like a bird
Joined May 2010
480 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusFPV View Post
BEVRC,

are you going to be selling that new FPV plane "SkyHunter"?
Hi LexusFPV

We are continually expanding our range and always on the look out for new exciting products. We encourage our customers to tell us what they want us to stock. They can do this by sending a pm to us or better using the new zendesk support system.

Exciting times ahead :
Old Nov 09, 2012, 05:38 PM
DragonLINK UHF only!!!!
Joined Feb 2011
1,217 Posts
BEVRC

Please get this plane. I like your quick shipping to the USA:-)

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1767087

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1766494

Video

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDI2Nzc0NDQ4.html

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDUxNjU4NTEy.html
LexusFPV is offline Find More Posts by LexusFPV
Last edited by LexusFPV; Nov 23, 2013 at 09:18 AM.
Old Nov 10, 2012, 05:50 AM
Fly like a bird
Joined May 2010
480 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asid View Post
I have had good communication with BEVRC

We are focused on the best customer service we can provide
Old Nov 10, 2012, 05:57 AM
Fly like a bird
Joined May 2010
480 Posts
Looking good

We thoroughly test all new products to make sure that the customer has the best experience possible. This applies to our entire range. If we find a "bad" product we will not sell it

We have recently added a tech guy that has been into rc for well over 20 years. He also has an excellent academic background. He will be working through our entire range....stay tuned....
Old Nov 10, 2012, 06:25 PM
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Jun 2012
84 Posts
Hi Dr, This is excellent

I've been trying to contact you guys since August.

Hopefully some success soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEVRC View Post
Dr Z from BEVRC here.

We have been working hard to improve our customer support. This is an area that we know we need to improve. We have thousands of customers all over the world from Azerbaijan to Zanzibar. Language and time differences can cause issues however we are working to minimise those.

We have introduced a service center: https://bevrc.zendesk.com/home

As well as new support staff...me included. I'm from Europe so i can better service that area...oh and Australia and the USA . I can be reached on Skype: DrZoidberg_1

If you do have an issue please use Zendesk. If you have a return then please request an RMA BEFORE sending the product back. These simple steps will help expedite a solution.

Thank you for your continued support and understanding.

DrZ
cautious32 is offline Find More Posts by cautious32
Old Nov 10, 2012, 06:59 PM
Greece, West Greece, Aigio
Joined Sep 2011
39 Posts
support from bevrc was always amazing even when ems messed up and send my package to another country bevrc aranged everything for me !
keep up the good work!
purplys is offline Find More Posts by purplys
Old Nov 10, 2012, 07:23 PM
Fly like a bird
Joined May 2010
480 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cautious32 View Post
Hi Dr, This is excellent

I've been trying to contact you guys since August.

Hopefully some success soon.
Hi Cautious

Sorry for any delays.

For fast contact either:

https://bevrc.zendesk.com/home

OR

Thanks
DR Z
Old Nov 10, 2012, 07:25 PM
Fly like a bird
Joined May 2010
480 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplys View Post
support from bevrc was always amazing even when ems messed up and send my package to another country bevrc aranged everything for me !
keep up the good work!
Hi purplys

Thank you for your kind words.

We are trying hard to improve our customer service. We have not always got it 100% right in the past we know that.

We are totally focused on the customer

Thanks

Dr Z