HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by HelloScott, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 07:53 AM
United States, IN, Brownsburg
Joined Apr 2006
1,003 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Wanted
Need Plans for Dumas Hot Shot Blunt Nose #1311

Hey guys, I bought a Dumas Hot Shot kit on eBay. Its one of the original ones with the blunt nose. I'm going to turn it into an electric outboard. I love the wood.

Box arrived, and all the kit contents are there except the plans and instructions!

I would like to buy a set, or pay to copy a set.

I know its a relatively simple boat to build, but I'd still like the piece of mind of knowing that I did it the right way and didn't forget anything...

Once the epoxy sets, that's it!

Please PM me or email me at H E L L O S C O T T @ A O L . C O M (remove the spaces)

Thanks!

Scott
www.IndyHobbies.com
HelloScott is offline Find More Posts by HelloScott
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 31, 2013, 11:41 AM
United States, IN, Brownsburg
Joined Apr 2006
1,003 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
I was able to get a set direct from Dumas. They no longer sell this boat, but when I contacted them, they offered to make a copy of their master. Nice people! Thank you Dumas!
HelloScott is offline Find More Posts by HelloScott