HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by TRWolf, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 06, 2012, 05:38 PM
United States, CA, Santa Barbara
Joined Jun 2012
31 Posts
Discussion
Klasskote paint is amazing

I've attached photos of my two very old sport planes that I recently refinished with Klasskote two part epoxy paint. Both of these planes were previously covered with Monokote, but after 20+ years, they were looking very shabby. I stripped the Monokote, applied 3/4 oz fiberglass, and then painted with Klasskote (primer and top coats). Klasskote is an amazing product! Went on very nicely with a detail gun, and it flows out to a very high gloss, perfect finish.

The pattern plane is an MK Aurora 40 powered by an OS .50 SX, and the other is a Goldberg Extra 300, powered with an OS 1.20 AX.
TRWolf is offline Find More Posts by TRWolf
to remove ads between posts