SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by sgonzo818, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 06, 2012, 05:39 AM
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Nov 2011
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 20
Sold
LPU SOCAL BlitzRCWorks Mini F-35 Lightning II V2 w/ Gyro ARF

LPU location is area code 91342, CA.

This is a pretty much brand new mini jet. I built it, and never got a chance to fly it because I'm always doing something else. There is only one thing, when I was putting together the elevator, I used two hinges instead of 3 on one of them. It doesn't affect the movement at all, they still move together like how they are supposed to. (in pic)

It comes with all the manuals, including the gyro manual. It also comes with bags of extra parts. Canopy, landing gear x2, control rods, etc.
Features:

3 Channel Full Function Radio Controlled (Aileron,Elevator,Throttle)
New version 2 now with Gyro for exceptional stability even beginners can fly it easily!
Simple and easy to assemble
Perfect for first time flying EDF jets
It may be easier to fly than propeller planes
Extremely durable! Constructed of high quality durable EPO foam
Easy to fly and control
Super stable for beginners
Excellent stability and aerobatic capability
Easy to hand launch

Price is $70 OBO

Here is a video of it that explains the gyro along with a flight review.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=TqSAA6O-e3Y
sgonzo818 is offline Find More Posts by sgonzo818
Last edited by sgonzo818; Nov 06, 2012 at 05:45 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread