HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by pval3, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 05, 2012, 09:31 PM
raleigh, NC usa
Joined Aug 2001
1,934 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
For Sale
the big storm launcher

Hey all
Im selling a brand new, in the box, sealed from Air Hogs the original storm launcher - - not that little dinky piece of junk they sold later on but the real mccoy!
This comes complete with the transmitter in the box built and ready to rock!
The only thing additional you will need is either the original batteries which are available on ebay (not waterproof) or do the conversion listed here in Ezone to make this work with the std park connector and modern high draw lipos.
Im cleaning house and making room for . . . . yet another model!
My new gauge of whether I have too much crud is whether I can fit it in the full sized closet I have with all the other stuff I haven't built yet
Either way . . .I got some new stuff and something has to go...
I already have one of these that i converted for use with 800 mah lipo 2s high C packs and it rocks . . newer cells give 30% more punch than the stuff that came out when this hit the market and they do not have the child proof plastic heavyweight case.. the CG comes back just enough to really make it exciting and can do loops pretty well with the slightly further aft shift without making it completely unstable... the thread is here on ezone and it takes 20 minutes to do... I have been placing the batteries in tiny balloons with a tie wrap when I want to run it on the water. It floats, it flies it slides like a bugger on ice it is pretty cool.
Selling for 50 bucks plus shipping . . would prefer local pick up as the box is pretty big and very light.
email me for shipping inquiries.
Phil
pval3 is offline Find More Posts by pval3
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 02, 2012, 11:41 AM
raleigh, NC usa
Joined Aug 2001
1,934 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
got a box to ship
28X18X8
6lbs