HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ploof, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 03, 2012, 05:35 PM
what makes that thing go
Useless Bay, WA
Joined Sep 2005
2,075 Posts
Trader Rating: 14
Sold
.....Local pick up till the 10th.....A few over, and into the hill slopers for sale

FHave one Carbon Spider 60"er (((((((pending)))))))
(Red, and white)
The white, and red full house sub micro JR something or others in the fuse, 125s on flaps, and D60's on ailerons. The airframe is straight the fuse is pretty ugly, the vtail has a nick, and the wing has some LE damage. It's all in the field fix no further. I think the weight is in the low twenties, and the RX pack is just over a year old. Asking $150.00

The next is a glass spider 60"er ((((( SOLD )))))
(Yellow, and blue)
The fuse servos are sub micro JR, and the flaperon servos are Volz micro max. The damage is minor wing saddle, landing scuffs, the v tail has a minor crease, and the wing has creasing, and indentations pretty ugly, but flies. This has removable ballast and all up it weighs 35-40 onces. The RX pack is new as of mid July. Asking $100.00

The third is a two meter Mini Graphite ((((((((((( SOLD ))))))))))))
(Puple, and white)
The tail has D-60's, I honestly don't know what's in the wing... The wing has creasing, and an indentation, or two, and a fancy paint job. The fuse has some general mutilation that it has suffered, but it still flies, and is still in one piece. There is a removable ballast tube with ballast pushing 20 onces. The RX pack is about a year, and a half old. Asking $150.00

Also I have a Spektrum AR9000 ((((((( SOLD ))))))) with two of the out board receivers. This came with a F3 ship I picked up, it appears to have very light use. Asking $80.00 This I will be willing to mail off within the lower 48, at cost.

Thanks Ploof
ploof is offline Find More Posts by ploof
Last edited by ploof; Nov 08, 2012 at 11:26 PM. Reason: sale made
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 03, 2012, 05:57 PM
USA, WA, Olympia
Joined Jan 2001
1,239 Posts
Trader Rating: 141
Sent you a PM on the Mini-graphite
dang is online now Find More Posts by dang
Old Nov 03, 2012, 08:26 PM