HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 03, 2012, 12:38 AM
heli knife edge
Canada, ON, Mississauga
Joined Nov 2005
187 Posts
Help!
Futurlec.com any experience with this vendor?

I just recently ordered from them some autopilot related parts (GPS and barometer sensors), that were at the time of order and as of writing, were clearly indicated as in stock (see attached images).

After about 4 or 5 days of not having received any shipping tracking notice from them, I emailed them inquiring why the delay in the shipment.

To my surprise I got a reply back (at the time the images were screen captured from their website) and quote:

"Only these 2 parts are unavailable from your order and are out of stock.

A new shipment will arrive at our warehouse in 2-3 weeks when we will be able to dispatch your order."

So I replied back that there must be some confusion as it was then and now that the items are on stock, as indicated in their website.. Otherwise I would not ordered the items.

So I emailed back for them to urgently cancel the order and refund back the money, also requested for confirmation.

That was Nov. 1st, 2 days ago.

I'm getting now an indication that these are not ligit vendors or possible scammers?

Has anyone dealt with these guys? Any advice or feedback will be greatly appreciated.

All the best.
dbflier is offline Find More Posts by dbflier
to remove ads between posts