New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by flashted, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 02, 2012, 06:59 PM
Find More Posts by flashted
Trader Rating: 15
"Come and take it B'yatch"
United States, FL, Coral Springs
Joined Sep 2008
70 Posts
Sold
Futaba 6 EXA FRSKY 2.4 Conversion

I converted this radio for a mid range FPV project, but it does not have enough mixing options for my complicated plane. I am going to buy a 2.4 module for my 9C instead.

From what I have read, this is the absolute newest technology, and this system is absolute bullet proof as far as interference goes.

Comes with a 7dbi range video patch antenna, and brand new TX lipo I bought last week. Its only problem is it has a bad throttle joystick. Rudder is fine, but the throttle sticks. Didn't get around to fixing it.
Should get close to 5km out of it. Website says 10-20 Km with the patch and an amplifier.

http://www.rangevideo.com/index.php?...a977a9ac92544e

http://www.rangevideo.com/index.php?...roducts_id=237

http://www.rangevideo.com/index.php?...roducts_id=227

Here is a review from range video.....

"I installed this module into a Futaba 6EX which was on 72 mhz FM prior to the modifications, obviously this is a major improvement for the radio, and has breathed new life into a, dare I say, otherwise useless radio set. The installation is very simple, a few minutes on google will even get you pictures of what to solder where.

After spending far less than I had planned to, I ended up with this DIY module, and the V8R7SP RX, along with the optional 7db patch antenna. A few test flights later and I am happy to report just over 4 kilometers without a single glitch, running a 900 mhz VTX on board, with my body between the plane and the transmitter the whole time, and on the stock omnidirectional TX antenna pointed towards the ground. I was ready the whole time to move out of the way and optimize the TX antenna, but I never needed to. "

Simply put, this system is rock solid even in the most adverse of conditions. It's got some RF superpowers.
Date Added: 04/28/2011 by Stephen Plant

$60 shipped
Paypal
flashted is offline Find More Posts by flashted
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 06, 2012, 03:56 AM
Find More Posts by Garry Bromley
Trader Rating: 6
Australia, NSW, Kanahooka
Joined Aug 2012
11 Posts
Hi flashted. Would you post to Australia? Paypal no problem.Regards. Garry
Garry Bromley is offline Find More Posts by Garry Bromley
Old Nov 12, 2012, 06:26 PM
Joined Sep 2008
70 Posts
Yes, I will, but you will have to pay the shipping on top of the $60
I will pack it and get you a quote at the post office, then get back to you with the extra amount.
I just shipped to Canada, and lost my butt with a Trainer cord, and TX in the shipping. Thats the best I can do.
Cheers
Ted

Paypal
flashted@bellsouth.net
Old Nov 13, 2012, 05:32 PM
Joined Aug 2012
11 Posts
G'day Ted

Sent a Paypal payment for $100 USD. Just let me know if the postage is more. If so i'll send a top up payment. Last one to AUS was around $40. Snail mail is fine, so take your time. Regards. Garry
Old Nov 13, 2012, 07:02 PM
Joined Sep 2008
70 Posts
Thanx Garry, I will get it out ASAP
Ted
Old Dec 29, 2012, 08:34 PM
Joined Aug 2012
11 Posts
Hi Ted
Did you manage to post out to AUS? Looks a bit overdue? Regards.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:34 AM
Joined Aug 2012
11 Posts
G'day Ted

Would just like to check the shipping address Paypal gave you. I think its wrong as the transmitter hasn't turned up? Would you post my shipping address please.
? Regards.