Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by flashted, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 02, 2012, 06:59 PM
I Fly With Wood
United States, FL, Coral Springs
Joined Sep 2008
43 Posts
Trader Rating: 10
Sold
Futaba 6 EXA FRSKY 2.4 Conversion

I converted this radio for a mid range FPV project, but it does not have enough mixing options for my complicated plane. I am going to buy a 2.4 module for my 9C instead.

From what I have read, this is the absolute newest technology, and this system is absolute bullet proof as far as interference goes.

Comes with a 7dbi range video patch antenna, and brand new TX lipo I bought last week. Its only problem is it has a bad throttle joystick. Rudder is fine, but the throttle sticks. Didn't get around to fixing it.
Should get close to 5km out of it. Website says 10-20 Km with the patch and an amplifier.

http://www.rangevideo.com/index.php?...a977a9ac92544e

http://www.rangevideo.com/index.php?...roducts_id=237

http://www.rangevideo.com/index.php?...roducts_id=227

Here is a review from range video.....

"I installed this module into a Futaba 6EX which was on 72 mhz FM prior to the modifications, obviously this is a major improvement for the radio, and has breathed new life into a, dare I say, otherwise useless radio set. The installation is very simple, a few minutes on google will even get you pictures of what to solder where.

After spending far less than I had planned to, I ended up with this DIY module, and the V8R7SP RX, along with the optional 7db patch antenna. A few test flights later and I am happy to report just over 4 kilometers without a single glitch, running a 900 mhz VTX on board, with my body between the plane and the transmitter the whole time, and on the stock omnidirectional TX antenna pointed towards the ground. I was ready the whole time to move out of the way and optimize the TX antenna, but I never needed to. "

Simply put, this system is rock solid even in the most adverse of conditions. It's got some RF superpowers.
Date Added: 04/28/2011 by Stephen Plant

$60 shipped
Paypal
flashted is offline Find More Posts by flashted
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 06, 2012, 03:56 AM
Australia, NSW, Kanahooka
Joined Aug 2012
4 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Hi flashted. Would you post to Australia? Paypal no problem.Regards. Garry
Garry Bromley is offline Find More Posts by Garry Bromley
Old Nov 12, 2012, 06:26 PM
I Fly With Wood
Joined Sep 2008
43 Posts
Yes, I will, but you will have to pay the shipping on top of the $60
I will pack it and get you a quote at the post office, then get back to you with the extra amount.
I just shipped to Canada, and lost my butt with a Trainer cord, and TX in the shipping. Thats the best I can do.
Cheers
Ted

Paypal
flashted@bellsouth.net
Old Nov 13, 2012, 05:32 PM
Joined Aug 2012
4 Posts
G'day Ted

Sent a Paypal payment for $100 USD. Just let me know if the postage is more. If so i'll send a top up payment. Last one to AUS was around $40. Snail mail is fine, so take your time. Regards. Garry
Old Nov 13, 2012, 07:02 PM
I Fly With Wood
Joined Sep 2008
43 Posts
Thanx Garry, I will get it out ASAP
Ted
Old Dec 29, 2012, 08:34 PM
Joined Aug 2012
4 Posts
Hi Ted
Did you manage to post out to AUS? Looks a bit overdue? Regards.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 08:34 AM
Joined Aug 2012
4 Posts
G'day Ted

Would just like to check the shipping address Paypal gave you. I think its wrong as the transmitter hasn't turned up? Would you post my shipping address please.
? Regards.
Closed Thread