HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Xfox, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 02, 2012, 12:37 AM
United States, TX, Waco
Joined Jun 2012
17 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
hello i trade 5 18" long sovro wire extender

Hello i will trade you 5 new 18"long jr sovro extnders for 3 or 4 off on swich for fubata or jr or some that will work can be ues and can have mest up leads i like them not to but i take what i can get

are hobby shop here in town is just rellay hi and tower hobbys whant to much for shipping

you can use with futaba but you have to trim the tab or swich the ends out not hard if you know how

i love the long ones for in side wings so if i need to pull a sevro i do not need to pull the wire out to swich it out just unplug and plug in and screw it down no tring to pull it back thrue a hole and haveing to cut open the wing to feed it thrue the one hole it dose not like lol

open to outher trades too if you need just a few
Xfox is offline Find More Posts by Xfox
to remove ads between posts