Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by davidterrell80, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 01, 2012, 07:58 PM
UMs & parkflyers... for now.
United States, VA, Herndon
Joined Apr 2012
2,803 Posts
Idea
Scaling up plans at home

Here's a round about way I just tried, successfully:

--Using a paper size scanner, scan the actual size, one section at a time. I was using a Peanut plan so, this was not too tough.

--In powerpoint, create a large slide (Design/page setup) the size of the original plan.

--Assemble the scanned pieces, without changing the actual size. You might have to set the white background to 'transparent' to get them to line up easily.

--Save the big picture as a PDF.

--Open the PDF in Adobe Reader X

--Print the file, Using the "Poster" setting and choose the tile scale of the desired scale up. I suggest adding the cut marks.

Hope this helps!
davidterrell80 is offline Find More Posts by davidterrell80
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts