Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by SkyCadet, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 01, 2012, 07:25 PM
Segelfliegen bedeutet Freiheit
Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Joined May 2010
1,083 Posts
Discussion
Early winter flying fun!

Well... PHOOEY!

Thanks to Sandy, our arctic highs got drawn over the priairies, mixed with pacific air, and dumped snow on us! At least 5"!

So, I donned the skis on my Decathlon, and went out for some winter flying fun. I was really hoping that we'd curtail major snow until November late, but it was not in the cards.

Two nice flights, absolutely glacier-smooth touchdowns! That ORX 3AS is really nice to fly with on skis! It held my plane nicely for a gliding touchdown...

Powder is so fun to fly on - but alas, the kiddies already are taking their toll making snow forts, snowmen, etc. I hope that I'll have some of the field left not looking like the lunar surface!

SkyCadet
SkyCadet is offline Find More Posts by SkyCadet
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: New plane - Evader!!!
to remove ads between posts