SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 06, 2013, 07:43 PM
United States, AL, Owens Cross Roads
Joined Jan 2012
111 Posts
You can also add the AnyLink module to the Turnigy 9X and fly any of the new Helimax(NE) Heli's.
HSV_Noob is offline Find More Posts by HSV_Noob
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2013, 10:26 AM
Smyrna, TN
Joined Jan 2005
331 Posts
Funny. I cannot get the anylink to bind with my NE solo Pro 180 3d. There is no bind button on the receiver. Any advice on the bind process? I would much rather use my dx7 instead of the NE j6 pro transmitter.
DESIGN ENGNR is online now Find More Posts by DESIGN ENGNR
Old Jan 07, 2013, 10:49 AM
Safety : practice & promote!
Joined Dec 2011
4,768 Posts
Actually I thought that Anylink only works with the helimax helicopter. Nine Eagles uses a different radio that is not compatible with Anylink.

It's weird because while the mechanics are the same the receivers are not.
RoboHeli is online now Find More Posts by RoboHeli
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 07, 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered User
Joined Oct 2012
379 Posts
Man.... thats odd
helipilot23 is offline Find More Posts by helipilot23
Old Jan 07, 2013, 03:33 PM
Smyrna, TN
Joined Jan 2005
331 Posts
Whats weird though. Is that if you get the NE solo Pro 125 (axe 100 cp) it comes with the J6 Pro I believe.
DESIGN ENGNR is online now Find More Posts by DESIGN ENGNR
Old Jan 07, 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered User
Joined Oct 2012
379 Posts
thats odd
helipilot23 is offline Find More Posts by helipilot23
Old May 19, 2013, 08:24 PM
United States, CA, Rancho Cucamonga
Joined Apr 2013
83 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYChopper View Post
The big difference I see is the ability to use Anylink and a Spektrum radio with the AXE 100 CP. And parts are cheaper too so I am seriously considering buying one and dumping my Nano; too fragile and expensive parts.
nine eagles have anylink also for the 125 solo pro. im getting my helimax 100 cp by Thursday, ill try to see if it will bind to my j6 pro, because the stock transmitter really looked identical. but if it did, im dumb for buying the rtf version.
Battlemachine3 is offline Find More Posts by Battlemachine3
Old May 19, 2013, 08:34 PM
Safety : practice & promote!
Joined Dec 2011
4,768 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlemachine3 View Post
nine eagles have anylink also for the 125 solo pro. im getting my helimax 100 cp by Thursday, ill try to see if it will bind to my j6 pro, because the stock transmitter really looked identical. but if it did, im dumb for buying the rtf version.
Ooh, Please do let us know how that works! A lot of people have been wondering whether they're compatible. I'll be watching this space.
RoboHeli is online now Find More Posts by RoboHeli
RCG Plus Member
Old May 23, 2013, 11:11 PM
Tucson, Az
Joined Feb 2007
7,160 Posts
If Heli-Max 100 c/p would bind with J6-pro I would go for it.
dankar04 is online now Find More Posts by dankar04
Old May 26, 2013, 01:59 PM
Joined Dec 2012
1,862 Posts
Tower currently has the BNF Heli-Max 100CP for $50 and the 100FP for $35.
TheKingPhisher is offline Find More Posts by TheKingPhisher
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old May 26, 2013, 04:03 PM
San Mateo, CA
United States, CA, Foster City
Joined Dec 2012
1,016 Posts
Ok folks, here is an update after ohh.... about 2 days of living with the Axe 100.I broke the canopy in the first mild crash. Glue does not really work so it's a new one every time you kiss something. It is just soo flimsy and shatters at the first touch of anything. Last night, I lifted of on Standard, pulled the idle up switch.. set the heli down and the landing gear broke.. Tried to glue that one. It did not work either. This morning, I lifted the heli, it flew fine, suddenly it started to move around without stick input.Next thing I know is that the heli crashes onto a piece of furniture, the links between the swash plate and the rotor blades came off, the swash plate balls both broke off. This heli is just not build sturdy enough for noobies and / or people that want to use that as trainers. So although I bought another one and some spares, I wont buy the brushless version as the construction of this heli is not up to par and is substantially weaker than any of the Walkera 100's CP. It's a good looking heli but this is a repair hog.
HPCR is online now Find More Posts by HPCR
Old May 26, 2013, 07:01 PM
United States, VA, Damascus
Joined Apr 2013
44 Posts
[QUOTE=HPCR;25099892]Ok folks, here is an update after ohh.... about 2 days of living with the Axe 100.I broke the canopy in the first mild crash. Glue does not really work so it's a new one every time you kiss something. It is just soo flimsy and shatters at the first touch of anything. Last night, I lifted of on Standard, pulled the idle up switch.. set the heli down and the landing gear broke.. Tried to glue that one. It did not work either. This morning, I lifted the heli, it flew fine, suddenly it started to move around without stick input.Next thing I know is that the heli crashes onto a piece of furniture, the links between the swash plate and the rotor blades came off, the swash plate balls both broke off. This heli is just not build sturdy enough for noobies and / or people that want to use that as trainers. So although I bought another one and some spares, I wont buy the brushless version as the construction of this heli is not up to par and is substantially weaker than any of the Walkera 100's CP. It's a good looking heli but this is a repair hog.
Thanks for the heads up on this bird, I was going to hit the buy button at Amazon next week
jmax81 is offline Find More Posts by jmax81
Old May 26, 2013, 10:20 PM
9958 gave me the toilet bowl
United States, IL, Rockford
Joined Jan 2012
1,257 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPCR View Post
I wont buy the brushless version as the construction of this heli is not up to par and is substantially weaker than any of the Walkera 100's CP. It's a good looking heli but this is a repair hog.
It's too bad you bought the BNF too fast. Since I don't plan to do stunt flying, I still might buy one if my Super CP's circuit board goes out prematurely.
Proud Infidel is offline Find More Posts by Proud Infidel
Old May 26, 2013, 10:24 PM
San Mateo, CA
United States, CA, Foster City
Joined Dec 2012
1,016 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Infidel View Post
It's too bad you bought the BNF too fast. Since I don't plan to do stunt flying, I still might buy one if my Super CP's circuit board goes out prematurely.
Well, if forgot one more issue... The tail boom split too and the wires are hanging out. Add that to the list.

Yep, I would not have bought the BNF for sure but it's only money... we make some more >0)
HPCR is online now Find More Posts by HPCR
Old May 26, 2013, 11:26 PM
Canada, BC, Surrey
Joined Oct 2012
99 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HPCR View Post
Well, if forgot one more issue... The tail boom split too and the wires are hanging out. Add that to the list.

Yep, I would not have bought the BNF for sure but it's only money... we make some more >0)
tall boom split on mine and my v922,,,,, but nothing a few drops of ca can't fix !

I must admit that they probably not good for learning on.... way more fragile than my v922

on my axe I have broken swash plate, landing gear, cracked the canopy, split the tail boom but fixed with ca

on my v922 only split the tail boom and cracked the canopy !
rjs62 is offline Find More Posts by rjs62
Last edited by rjs62; May 26, 2013 at 11:44 PM.