SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 31, 2012, 10:11 PM
Joined Jun 2012
102 Posts
Discussion
First Order

Just placed my order for the 6 CH BlitzRCWorks Fuddy Duddy Oversize B-17 Bomber RC Warbird Airplane ARF. This is my first order from their new website. I will let everyone know how everything goes. Been looking at this warbird for awhile.
ebelling1 is online now Find More Posts by ebelling1
Last edited by ebelling1; Nov 01, 2012 at 05:13 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 01, 2012, 02:49 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi ebelling1! Thank you for choosing Banana Hobby! The B-17 is certainly a mighty fine warbird! Be sure to test all the electronics before assembling anything. Of course, let me know if you do encounter any complications! Thanks! -Seba
Sebastian_BHcsr is offline Find More Posts by Sebastian_BHcsr
Old Nov 01, 2012, 06:19 PM
Joined Jun 2012
102 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebastian_BHcsr View Post
Hi ebelling1! Thank you for choosing Banana Hobby! The B-17 is certainly a mighty fine warbird! Be sure to test all the electronics before assembling anything. Of course, let me know if you do encounter any complications! Thanks! -Seba
Thanks, looking forward to getting it. I will test everything before assembly.
Old Nov 05, 2012, 05:02 PM
Joined Jun 2012
102 Posts
Shipping Times

How long does it usually take for the item to ship. Order placed on 10/31.
Old Nov 05, 2012, 05:29 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi ebelling1!

Typically, processing for ground orders require 1-3 business days, with today being the 3rd business day. If you wish, please feel free to PM me your order number so I can check on the status for you. Thanks! -Seba
Old Nov 05, 2012, 05:56 PM
Joined Jun 2012
102 Posts
Quote:
Hi ebelling1!

Typically, processing for ground orders require 1-3 business days, with today being the 3rd business day. If you wish, please feel free to PM me your order number so I can check on the status for you. Thanks! -Seba
PM Sent.
Thanks
Old Nov 07, 2012, 06:28 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi ebelling1! PM responded! Your order has already shipped and is estimated to arrive at your residence by the end of Friday night. -Seba
Old Nov 17, 2012, 04:34 PM
Joined Jun 2012
102 Posts
Broken Retract

One of the retracts came damage out of the box. It just dangles from the engine it is attached. One of the plastic parts on the inside is broke in half causing the retract to be nonfunctional. Therefore I cannot fly this plane until that part is replaced.

Quote:
Last edited by ebelling1; Nov 17, 2012 at 10:58 PM.
Old Nov 19, 2012, 08:13 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebelling1 View Post
One of the retracts came damage out of the box. It just dangles from the engine it is attached. One of the plastic parts on the inside is broke in half causing the retract to be nonfunctional. Therefore I cannot fly this plane until that part is replaced.
Good evening ebelling1.

Thank you for submitting the photo and I do apologize for the inconveniences. I had submitted a request to have a replacement right retract (from a pilot's point of view) to be ship to you. Please note that these requests usually take 3 - 7 business days to process; however, I did place an urgent notice on the case and will be following up frequently on the case. Once ship, a tracking number will be issue to you via email.

Sincerely,
Nancy P.
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Old Nov 19, 2012, 09:57 PM
Joined Jun 2012
102 Posts
Thanks Nancy for the reply, the retract is on the motor labeled L1. I dont know if that makes a difference,
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy BH CSR View Post
Good evening ebelling1.

Thank you for submitting the photo and I do apologize for the inconveniences. I had submitted a request to have a replacement right retract (from a pilot's point of view) to be ship to you. Please note that these requests usually take 3 - 7 business days to process; however, I did place an urgent notice on the case and will be following up frequently on the case. Once ship, a tracking number will be issue to you via email.

Sincerely,
Nancy P.
Old Nov 20, 2012, 06:27 PM
Customer Support
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Thanks Nancy for the reply, the retract is on the motor labeled L1. I dont know if that makes a difference,
Thanks
Good afternoon ebelling1.

Thank you for providing that information. I did include that in the request for reference if the Parts Department need more details.
If any further information is needed, I will be contacting you.

Sincerely,
Nancy
Old Dec 04, 2012, 11:36 AM
Joined Jan 2011
14 Posts
Update????

How did it turn out?
bmeeks24 is offline Find More Posts by bmeeks24
Old Dec 04, 2012, 04:53 PM
Joined Jun 2012
102 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmeeks24 View Post
How did it turn out?
Nancy was great and promptly had a replacement shipped out. The problem I am having know is with the postal service, they cannot find the package. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, apparentley it was misplaced at my local branch.
Old Dec 04, 2012, 08:30 PM
Customer Support
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Nancy was great and promptly had a replacement shipped out. The problem I am having know is with the postal service, they cannot find the package. It was supposed to be delivered yesterday, apparentley it was misplaced at my local branch.
Hello ebilling1.

Oh no. I will monitor the tracking number just to make sure that it gets delivered to you.
If it does not get delivered to you soon, I'll submit an inquiry to have USPS be contacted and we'll ship out another. I'll keep you posted.

Sincerely,
Nancy P.
Old Dec 05, 2012, 05:33 PM
Joined Jun 2012
102 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy BH CSR View Post
Hello ebilling1.

Oh no. I will monitor the tracking number just to make sure that it gets delivered to you.
If it does not get delivered to you soon, I'll submit an inquiry to have USPS be contacted and we'll ship out another. I'll keep you posted.

Sincerely,
Nancy P.
The postal service was able to find the package. Nancy, thanks so much for your help.
Eric