SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 31, 2012, 12:45 AM
Joined Jan 2011
5 Posts
Help!
Eagle tree pro rth

Thank you for any help..

New to the osd. So far have it all working well apart from the rth...
Fail safe works, trim the throttle back works to actervate. It say it is in return to home mode but no servos move no throttle.

It just falls from the sky till it is 100 meters under ground.
(in sim mode)..

I don't have a flight stabilizer yet, dose it need one? I know it helps but i don't think its a must. Its on order anyway
swolrath is offline Find More Posts by swolrath
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 02, 2012, 08:00 PM
Joined Nov 2003
4,936 Posts
Hi, in the simulator (as well as in actual use) you need to be at least approx 60' above the home point for the throttle aspect of RTH to work. Also note that you'll need to have run the "safety wizard" for RTH to work correctly.

Regarding using the stabilizer, it is strongly recommended. But, in the simulator, it does not really affect things, so the simulated model should fly around correctly if RTH is configured correctly.

If you still have problems, can you post your OSD Pro config file (.TXT) and we can check your configuration. This is saved by clicking "Save configuration" on the OSD Pro setup screen.
billpa is offline Find More Posts by billpa
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 19, 2012, 12:22 AM
FPV junkie
United States, UT
Joined Jan 2011
3,403 Posts
swolrath,

If you need further assistance, there are many qualified people who frequent this thread.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...24018&page=657
m_beeson is offline Find More Posts by m_beeson