HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 12, 2012, 02:42 PM
Joined Oct 2012
125 Posts
It is worth making a comment here. Some people act like they have a 100% deposit on these planes and are forecasting doom and gloom.
Not a single customer or for that matter Jim at xtreme has one penny on deposit or invested in this program, so I do not understand where Ralph and Scalefan are coming from.

All is better than good hang on tor the announcement in the next 24 hours. The folks that started this project are still here and have spent a lot of monet and resources to bring you the finest EDF ever made.

Be patient Scalefan and Ralph all is good. You will be happy with the outcome
jetfolks is offline Find More Posts by jetfolks
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 12, 2012, 02:51 PM
3DHOG
USA, CA, Aromas
Joined Sep 2010
4,760 Posts
Fantastic!!!!!!!
jcdfrd is offline Find More Posts by jcdfrd
Old Dec 12, 2012, 03:32 PM
OHIO
Joined Aug 2009
1,595 Posts
BILLYDSRC is offline Find More Posts by BILLYDSRC
Old Dec 12, 2012, 04:44 PM
Fly allot, Crash allot, next?
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Feb 2006
7,202 Posts
OK, I for one, can sleep at night. It looks like Jetfolks is a time traveler and everything has been explained.

At least the drama was fun while it lasted. LOL However, we still have XPS as the US delivery agent and there certainly will be some more drama.

The big question at the moment: Who is Jetfolks? Don't worry guys, I'll find out and when I do, we all will know. LOL
SCALEFAN is offline Find More Posts by SCALEFAN
Old Dec 12, 2012, 04:55 PM
3DHOG
USA, CA, Aromas
Joined Sep 2010
4,760 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfolks View Post
yes
jcd
I added an EDF on your plane
wow Jetfolks thanks I missed this post.
keep up the great work! I for one am very impressed with how this new Victory Jet has been rolled out
jcdfrd is offline Find More Posts by jcdfrd
Old Dec 12, 2012, 05:00 PM
Fly allot, Crash allot, next?
United States, CA, Corona
Joined Feb 2006
7,202 Posts
Jetfolks,

You misread some of the prior posts, Although you are close to being perfect, neither Ralph nor I said anything close to money being deposited. We said just the opposite. We complimented your operation and integrity.

To summarize:

We said that this project was a class act, no money was asked.to be deposited, even though we offered.

We simply could not understand your absence and we thought that there was a problem.

WE WANT THE PLANES, AND WE APPRECIATE YOUR PROCESSIONAL ATTITUDE.

Now let's move on to the next step....XPS and the drama attached to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfolks View Post
It is worth making a comment here. Some people act like they have a 100% deposit on these planes and are forecasting doom and gloom.
Not a single customer or for that matter Jim at xtreme has one penny on deposit or invested in this program, so I do not understand where Ralph and Scalefan are coming from.

All is better than good hang on tor the announcement in the next 24 hours. The folks that started this project are still here and have spent a lot of monet and resources to bring you the finest EDF ever made.

Be patient Scalefan and Ralph all is good. You will be happy with the outcome
SCALEFAN is offline Find More Posts by SCALEFAN
Old Dec 12, 2012, 09:57 PM
wannabe Jet guy
Green Valley, AZ
Joined Aug 2004
1,934 Posts
Al,

You missed the part where I said Tim likes things to be perfect and does take customer input seriously.

JetFolks, I am very patient, I think I might want the fan too.

Ralph

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCALEFAN View Post
Jetfolks,

You misread some of the prior posts, Although you are close to being perfect, neither Ralph nor I said anything close to money being deposited. We said just the opposite. We complimented your operation and integrity.

To summarize:

We said that this project was a class act, no money was asked.to be deposited, even though we offered.

We simply could not understand your absence and we thought that there was a problem.

WE WANT THE PLANES, AND WE APPRECIATE YOUR PROCESSIONAL ATTITUDE.

Now let's move on to the next step....XPS and the drama attached to them.
CRCJA is offline Find More Posts by CRCJA
Old Dec 13, 2012, 12:59 AM
Australia, QLD, Brisbane
Joined Apr 2004
15 Posts
Jet folks I am after the 2.2m all fibreglass pls
pethergg is offline Find More Posts by pethergg
Old Dec 13, 2012, 01:21 AM
Antarctica
Joined Apr 2012
702 Posts
yes. me too for the PC version..
viperviper is offline Find More Posts by viperviper
Old Dec 13, 2012, 06:29 PM
Joined Dec 2012
120 Posts
Hello to All,

I was recently given an opportunity to become part of an outstanding new team, which will be introducing the exclusive line of new Victory Jets. I have personally built and flown the 3 meter turbine Victory Jet. It is still my favorite jet to fly and receives positive comments at every flying event. A few years back, I was part of a team that built a twin EDF version of the 3 meter Victory. This jet was a one-off 200mph plus, 52lb jet with twin 127mm fans on 15s a side. It was the most amazing model aircraft that I have ever had the chance to fly. Unfortunately, that aircraft was lost on the second flight due to a horizontal stabilizer issue. I always wanted to build another one, however, time just did not allow.

The exciting news is, Rick Schrameck, of RPM Composites, Hong Kong, and Tim Wan, of Shenzhen Lander Technology Co., have been working their tails off for the last one and a half years to bring us both a single and a twin 1.6-meter EDF version of the Victory Jet. It looks like these guys have really raised the bar on foam/composite construction!

The most outstanding aspect of this new venture is the team of people that will be representing, supporting, and selling this new line of Victory Jets. All of these guys are dedicated members of the R/C community and great ambassadors of this hobby.

Meet the Team:

Rick Schrameck, RPM Composites (aka JetFolks). Rick is the leader and designer with a real vision. He has a passion to change what we think about foam/composite construction. Rick has an extensive background in R/C as well as full-scale aviation design and manufacturing.

Tim Wan, Shenzhen, Lander Technology Co. Tim is making a focused effort to raise the bar and bring a new level of quality to foam/composite construction.

Bill Direnzo (aka Billy D), USA RCJets, Bill comes to us with a very successful R/C jet business. He is extremely knowledgeable with EDF set-ups. He is also well-known for his R/C videos on YouTube. Bill will be handling Mid West sales and support from Ohio.

Pablo Fernandez, aka (pbusa 1400), who doesn’t know Pablo? Every time I open an R/C magazine there he is! He is a true representative of the R/C jet community and an incredible pilot. Pablo will be handling sales and support for the East USA from Florida.

Kenny McSpadden. (Aka Kenny Mac), Kenny has an extensive back ground in R/C. He is an amazing pilot and is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet. He probably has more hours on the 3 meter turbine Victory than anyone else in the world. He will be handling the Western States sales and support from California.

Carter Bahde, (aka Goose), Carter is a freshman at Lake Havasu High School in AZ. He has been flying R/C since he was 9 years old and received his turbine waver at 12 years old. Carter will be assisting with quality assurance, shipping and tech support.

Scott Bahde, (aka RC Scott) I will be working with Rick and the team to import and sell these products in the USA. All products will ship customer direct from our warehouse in AZ. We plan to do all QA onsite before they are shipped to the end user. I will also be handling sales, service, and support Nation Wide. We still have a few details to work out so please be patient with us.

Here is the all-new line up of aircraft to come soon. The 1.6 meter Carbon Victory is foam, carbon and G10 construction. All of these aircraft will come in single and twin applications.

1. 1.6 m- Carbon Victory- airframe with servos and no retracts. $ 399.00
2. 1.6 m- Carbon Victory-airframe with servos and retracts. $ 549.00
3. 1.6 m- Composite Victory-airframe, servos and no retracts. $ 699.00
4. 1.6 m -Composite Victory-airframe, servos and retracts. $ 849.00
5. 2.2 m –All fiberglass and carbon, turbine or EDF $2,499.00
6. 3 m- All fiberglass and carbon, with gear $5,500.00
(Custom builds on the 3 meter available)

1.6 meter Victory / receiver and battery ready.

1. 1.6 m-single 90mm fan Carbon Victory with retracts servos, fan and esc. $ 849.00
2. 1.6 m-twin 90mm fans Carbon Victory with retracts, servos, fans and esc. $1149.00
3. 1.6m-single 90mm fan Composite Victory, retracts, servos, fan and esc. $1149.00
4. 1.6m-twin 90mm fans Composite Victory, retracts, servos, fans and esc. $1449.00

Please note: Pricing and specifications are subject to change.
RC Scott is offline Find More Posts by RC Scott
Old Dec 13, 2012, 06:46 PM
St.Catharines, Ontario
Joined Jan 2009
10,377 Posts
and there you have it, the cat is out of the bag, so to speak. it's good news for all.
LuvEvolution7 is offline Find More Posts by LuvEvolution7
Old Dec 13, 2012, 07:09 PM
ohio
Joined Aug 1999
3,511 Posts
Good luck in your new venture Scott, but judging by the team you have in place you will be fine.
kevin is offline Find More Posts by kevin
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 13, 2012, 08:03 PM
Antarctica
Joined Apr 2012
702 Posts
Good to see the pricing... i think i hv to do my math again...
viperviper is offline Find More Posts by viperviper
Old Dec 13, 2012, 10:35 PM
Los Angeles, CA
Joined Sep 2007
1,733 Posts
Awesome news Scott!
tulz43 is online now Find More Posts by tulz43
Old Dec 14, 2012, 09:30 AM
Watt me worry?
Florida
Joined Mar 2006
3,630 Posts
Good team there. I am glad to see foam planes take another step forward.
What do you guys have your eyes on for future planes? I personally would purchase the PC planes no matter as long as they are large scale(90mm-120mm)types..........am especially interested in sport planes. That said I will be purchasing one of the Victory later On.
Madmax1965 is offline Find More Posts by Madmax1965