SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Feb 13, 2013, 12:05 PM
United States, FL, Melbourne
Joined Feb 2011
5,359 Posts
OK, they're now available for sale: http://www.massiverc.com/PrestaShop/en/7_vitality
MassiveOverkill is offline Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
Site Sponsor
Last edited by MassiveOverkill; Feb 13, 2013 at 12:15 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 13, 2013, 12:07 PM
Team WarpSquad
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
6,572 Posts
Vitality H36 BNF now available, Announcement: James + Massive = MassiveRC

Good price for the spare arms.
Daryoon is online now Find More Posts by Daryoon
Last edited by Daryoon; Feb 13, 2013 at 03:34 PM.
Old Feb 13, 2013, 02:17 PM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,690 Posts
What did I miss?!?!
Heli Pad is offline Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Old Feb 18, 2013, 10:07 AM
Joined Feb 2011
5,359 Posts
OK guys, President's Day sale, in honor of good old Abe Lincoln, all quads are $5 off.

Mini Pet is now $44.95
Hubsan X4 is now $44.95
Hubsan X4 super glue special is now $39.95
Vitality H36 is $39.95
Vitality H36 BNF is $34.95

This is also a 'we'll be damned if we're going out of business sale'

We need to recoupe capital until we can get restocked so this sale will probably be extended beyond President's Day. Thanks for everyone's support.
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 18, 2013, 08:06 PM
GOT WINGS
United States, TX, Wilbarger
Joined Apr 2012
2,553 Posts
Ok MO, I got your message saying I must get an H36 and ordered one plus a couple sets of MP props. I don't care what anyone says, I like the MP props, have tried them(actually MJX X100 props) on two different quads, and they seemed to help both. And my V202 was getting worn and lonely, wanting another mico quad around. But that overstretches my addiction budget, I may not have anything to feed my addiction next month.
siriusflier is offline Find More Posts by siriusflier
Old Feb 18, 2013, 08:23 PM
Joined Feb 2011
5,359 Posts
Thanks SF, aside from their fragility I really like them as well. They give alot of extra thrust and work really good outdoors. At our fly-in (or should I say our fly-out) this Sunday the V202 with stock props couldn't slice through the wind as good as the Frankenquad and I think the props had alot to do with it.
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 18, 2013, 09:09 PM
Learning more each day....
United States, RI, Portsmouth
Joined Nov 2012
676 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveOverkill View Post
OK guys, President's Day sale, in honor of good old Abe Lincoln, all quads are $5 off.

Mini Pet is now $44.95
Hubsan X4 is now $44.95
Hubsan X4 super glue special is now $39.95
Vitality H36 is $39.95
Vitality H36 BNF is $34.95

This is also a 'we'll be damned if we're going out of business sale'

We need to recoupe capital until we can get restocked so this sale will probably be extended beyond President's Day. Thanks for everyone's support.
Pencil in one of the super-glues for me! I need to get a shipping address (I'm on the road in FL), so I will order in the next day or so when I find where I can ship to.
craigiri is offline Find More Posts by craigiri
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 18, 2013, 09:39 PM
Joined Feb 2011
5,359 Posts
Those of you who've bought your X4's from us, if possible can you check to see which board version you have? Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkomit View Post
here is the picture of two different board:
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 18, 2013, 09:46 PM
Joined Feb 2011
5,359 Posts
Oh yeah, one more thing: Early-adopters who've bought Super Glue Specials off of us recieved whole body shells (upper and lower). Hubsan was too cheap to send us whole body shell kits so they just sent us uppers, so all super glue specials sent out as of Friday on will get the upper shell only, not the lower, which is really all you need as the lower part wasn't damaged.
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 18, 2013, 09:51 PM
GOT WINGS
Joined Apr 2012
2,553 Posts
MO, I was thinking about the tests that were done by another RCgroups member of the props. I think it was mostly a hover test, which really doesn't mean much to me because with the V202 I rarely hover. Your experience flying in the wind has more validity to me. I think when I get the new MP props, I will do my own test just for fun, flying the way I usually do. MP props vs stock V202 props on the V202
Old Feb 18, 2013, 10:00 PM
Joined Feb 2011
5,359 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusflier View Post
MO, I was thinking about the tests that were done by another RCgroups member of the props. I think it was mostly a hover test, which really doesn't mean much to me because with the V202 I rarely hover. Your experience flying in the wind has more validity to me. I think when I get the new MP props, I will do my own test just for fun, flying the way I usually do. MP props vs stock V202 props on the V202
I think that indoor testing the MP props may consume more power as they act like a V-8 in a car, but when there is wind present during outdoor sessions the larger props get more benefit and are more efficient. I never fly indoors unless I'm doing a video for PR value (not counting flight-testing quad orders).

I can tell you that I get ALOT more flight time, control, and wind stability using Mini Pet props than I do stock V202 when doing 808 camera runs.
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 18, 2013, 10:48 PM
GOT WINGS
Joined Apr 2012
2,553 Posts
And of course the V202 props were not a part of that prop test, but they are the same size as the others except the MP props. I was just eyeball comparing the V202 and MP props, and it looks like the MP props may have slightly more pitch, definitely more surface area. I know for sure that the GWS 5443 props have more pitch than the stock V929 props, and improve the performance of the V929 considrably
Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:20 AM
Joined Feb 2011
5,359 Posts
Update for you all. Our V202\V959\WL Toys parts order will ship tommorrow. If customs doesn't give us any troubles, it will arrive in 1-2 weeks. We appreciate everyone's patience and for those of you who just couldn't wait and bought elsewhere, we don't blame you.

Our 200 45-90 Turnigy's LiPos are on their way from HK, but tracking sucks, but left their warehoue on 2\16. We also ordered 40 of these for the 959's: http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=20385

Thanks
Site Sponsor
Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:25 AM
United States, GA, Mt Airy
Joined Dec 2001
994 Posts
Ready to hit the "Buy" button on all of the above

MO it is worth waiting to get them from you !!!
UniversalRC is offline Find More Posts by UniversalRC
Old Feb 22, 2013, 07:32 AM
Joined Mar 2012
1,285 Posts
hubsan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveOverkill View Post
Oh yeah, one more thing: Early-adopters who've bought Super Glue Specials off of us recieved whole body shells (upper and lower). Hubsan was too cheap to send us whole body shell kits so they just sent us uppers, so all super glue specials sent out as of Friday on will get the upper shell only, not the lower, which is really all you need as the lower part wasn't damaged.
Hubsan sinks lower and lower every time I hear about them. As I recall Bang-good got treated pretty raw by Hubsan as well.
cyberbillp is online now Find More Posts by cyberbillp