HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 23, 2012, 07:44 AM
The flightless bird
Joined Aug 2004
2,290 Posts
@Makdaddy, yup it does bind to the 9X... we will probably be able to sell a H36 in BNF form but that really depends on MO... I'll check with him and reply back
jameschen072 is offline Find More Posts by jameschen072
RCG Plus Member
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 23, 2012, 08:01 AM
United States, FL, Melbourne
Joined Feb 2011
5,109 Posts
The thing with BNF (and maybe the reason why BG doesn't sell them as a BNF) is that we're not offered a BNF from the manufacturer.

We could ship the H36 without the remote in a priority small flat rate box, which will fit the H36 and accessories, and would save you $5.70 in shipping costs. I think the maximum discount we could give is $5 off the H36 and try to sell the transmitters to existing V911\V939\V9(2-4-5)9 owners that want a compact remote.

So that would be $10 off. The shipping without the remote to sahve $5.70 on shipping is something we can definately do. I'll have to think about additional discounts for the remote itself.
MassiveOverkill is offline Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 23, 2012, 08:53 AM
Joined Feb 2011
5,109 Posts
OK guys, we're definately going try to get our own custom box made. The V202 with accessories weighs in at 10.3 ounces, If total weight with box and packing comes to 1lb we can ship priority (2-3 days) for $6.20. We'll have to add in cost of the box, but we're looking at a savings to you of at least $3 for the same priority mail service.
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 23, 2012, 09:07 AM
Canada, QC, Malartic
Joined Sep 2010
362 Posts
Hey MO or James (or anyone else who might know), is the V202 compatible with the TH9X?

Gerard.
gwrivest is offline Find More Posts by gwrivest
Old Dec 23, 2012, 09:26 AM
The flightless bird
Joined Aug 2004
2,290 Posts
Hey Gerard, unfortunately not... the V202 runs on its own protocol
jameschen072 is offline Find More Posts by jameschen072
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 23, 2012, 04:20 PM
Canada, QC, Malartic
Joined Sep 2010
362 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschen072 View Post
Hey Gerard, unfortunately not... the V202 runs on its own protocol

Gerard.
gwrivest is offline Find More Posts by gwrivest
Old Dec 26, 2012, 09:09 AM
Joined Feb 2011
5,109 Posts
OK gentleman. Because of demand, we've put the V202 and H36 and accessories up for sale. PLEASE keep in mind we may not be able to ship them until Friday as we still have alot of catching up to do. If you guys are that anxious, we'll ship them Priority medium flat rate but we're trying to find a suitable non-flat rate box that we can ship these in that wastes less space and can almost cut the cost to ship priority in half (plus the cost of the box).

The link for the V202 is here

and the H36 here

We have new accessories, including 7mm motors for non-Mini Pet owners, Micro Losi \ Walkera connectors, screw sets, an AC charger, WL Toys canopies, and of course tons of props. You can find them all here

Those accessories will ship out as normal if not ordered with the V202\H36. I urge you all that are buying the V202 to pick up a beetle canopy if you're not going to fruit\jello pudding cup make your own. The beetle canopy weighs a gram less and you'll see a little better performance with it. If you would rather have a beetle canopy instead of the scorpion, simply note it on your order and we'll give you a $1 credit (even swap)

Please be patient as the products were just added and I'm sure there will be a bug or two in the software we won't find until you Guinea pigs actually order.
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 26, 2012, 09:15 AM
United States, GA, Mt Airy
Joined Dec 2001
976 Posts
Ordered

Is it shipped yet? Is it shipped yet? Is it shipped yet?

Keep up the good work Massive
UniversalRC is offline Find More Posts by UniversalRC
Old Dec 26, 2012, 09:29 AM
Joined Feb 2011
5,109 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by UniversalRC View Post
Ordered

Is it shipped yet? Is it shipped yet? Is it shipped yet?

Keep up the good work Massive
Man, I have to disable the "notify me when in stock feature":

Thanks URC
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 26, 2012, 11:08 AM
Safety : practice & promote!
Joined Dec 2011
4,771 Posts
Order placed!!!

Happy New Year, everyone!
RoboHeli is offline Find More Posts by RoboHeli
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 26, 2012, 11:28 AM
United States, DE, Dover
Joined Oct 2011
380 Posts
Ordered a v202 myself! I am very happy and looking forward to this little guy accessories I will need later but I can't wait to see how she handles my moves
Smoothcruizer3 is offline Find More Posts by Smoothcruizer3
Old Dec 26, 2012, 11:55 AM
United States, KY, Owensboro
Joined Dec 2011
92 Posts
just placed my order for the v202 also. This will be a lot better than my v929 in the house.
SlyKYFox is offline Find More Posts by SlyKYFox
Old Dec 26, 2012, 01:46 PM
semper mitis
Paducah, Kentucky
Joined Nov 2004
947 Posts
Me too, Me too. Not sure how it's coming, but I recieved 5 emails that it would in shipments???
gentle ben is offline Find More Posts by gentle ben
Old Dec 26, 2012, 01:47 PM
Belle Chasse Southern, Louisiana, United States
Joined Apr 2002
877 Posts
Hey MO, are you going to carry both sides of the battery connectors for spare?

Randy
Flyingfool is offline Find More Posts by Flyingfool
Old Dec 26, 2012, 04:33 PM
Joined Feb 2011
5,109 Posts
OK guys, we were only able to get 3 orders out today because we're having to recycle packaging and minor emergencies coming up (nothing to worry about). The good news is that we're now able to ship Priority 2-3 days for as little as ~5 bucks thanks to this new found gem (that's just to show how it fits, it's not going to get shipped like that ):

It's the USPS #4 box that when shipped with a default RTF of the V202, can be as low as 5 bucks. quite a bit of accessories can be added and still bring it under the original $10.85 USPS Priority Medium Flat rate. Some of the orders already shippped out today this way (not using the #4 box but using what we have on hand). As soon as we receive the shipment of #4 boxes all quads will go out this way. Since we still have retail packaging for the Mini Pet, we'll give you the option to get it shipped in the retail packaging for $10.85, or go with the new cheaper, just as fast #4 box.

FF, we didn't have the option to get the mating connector, but if we do get the chance in the future, we will order some.
Site Sponsor
Last edited by MassiveOverkill; Dec 26, 2012 at 08:04 PM.