HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 05, 2012, 01:45 PM
Sir Crashalot
Joined Oct 2011
2,249 Posts
MO, the page I'm trying to get at is still not loading properly, and causes my browser to freeze (not responding). I want to order a CW motor assembly (red/blue wire, white led) for $5.00, and if shipping doesn't increase, 2 nano-tech's. What's the total?
stonecutter is online now Find More Posts by stonecutter
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 05, 2012, 02:53 PM
United States, FL, Melbourne
Joined Feb 2011
5,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecutter View Post
MO, the page I'm trying to get at is still not loading properly, and causes my browser to freeze (not responding). I want to order a CW motor assembly (red/blue wire, white led) for $5.00, and if shipping doesn't increase, 2 nano-tech's. What's the total?
$16.65 shipped First Class. I sent you an invoice (if I remember your real name correctly )

Candian customers, the Priority Flat Rate Small International box was so painless (after fixing some shipping rules), we may make it the minimal shipping method.
MassiveOverkill is online now Find More Posts by MassiveOverkill
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 05, 2012, 03:12 PM
Sir Crashalot
Joined Oct 2011
2,249 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveOverkill View Post
$16.65 shipped First Class. I sent you an invoice (if I remember your real name correctly )

Candian customers, the Priority Flat Rate Small International box was so painless (after fixing some shipping rules), we may make it the minimal shipping method.
I got the invoice, but can't open that either; not sure if it's a firewall issue. I explored the idea of sending you the money to your paypal email, but paypal indicates that email is not registered (perhaps you registered as a business but they're not associating the email w/ the business name). I can still send the payment to your email, but may not be recorded as a business transaction. Let me know what you want to do.
Old Dec 05, 2012, 03:21 PM
Joined Feb 2011
5,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonecutter View Post
I got the invoice, but can't open that either; not sure if it's a firewall issue. I explored the idea of sending you the money to your paypal email, but paypal indicates that email is not registered (perhaps you registered as a business but they're not associating the email w/ the business name). I can still send the payment to your email, but may not be recorded as a business transaction. Let me know what you want to do.
That's funny Stone, I sent Gordonzo an invoice via the Store and he was able to pay without issues (other than the initial shipping problem which is now fixed). Go ahead and send the payment to rbarrera@cfl.rr.com and I'll take care of it.
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 05, 2012, 03:25 PM
Different fly 4 different guy
Canada, BC, Salmon Arm
Joined Jan 2011
1,892 Posts
Quote:

Whew!

For a while there I thought we would be subject to 'cursing your name and making all kinds of derogatory Canadian remarks under my breath'.
gordonzo is offline Find More Posts by gordonzo
Old Dec 05, 2012, 03:30 PM
Joined Feb 2011
5,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gordonzo View Post
Whew!

For a while there I thought we would be subject to 'cursing your name and making all kinds of derogatory Canadian remarks under my breath'.

LOL, hey Gordo, what kind of shipping prices are you all used to paying to get products from the US? I know when I order from Canada, it's anywhere between $30-50
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 05, 2012, 03:31 PM
Sir Crashalot
Joined Oct 2011
2,249 Posts
Quote:
That's funny Stone, I sent Gordonzo an invoice via the Store and he was able to pay without issues (other than the initial shipping problem which is now fixed). Go ahead and send the payment to rbarrera@cfl.rr.com and I'll take care of it.
Ok, done. I must've thought the "l" in "cfl" was an "i" the first time I tried, giving me the "not registered" message.
Old Dec 05, 2012, 03:48 PM
I live my life 12oz at a time
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2011
2,595 Posts
MP got a new home...
arnav is online now Find More Posts by arnav
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 05, 2012, 03:51 PM
Joined Feb 2011
5,066 Posts
I see you left an extra compartment for Bee candy
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 05, 2012, 03:53 PM
Different fly 4 different guy
Canada, BC, Salmon Arm
Joined Jan 2011
1,892 Posts
Quote:
LOL, hey Gordo, what kind of shipping prices are you all used to paying to get products from the US? I know when I order from Canada, it's anywhere between $30-50
I ordered from Clubheli in the US last year and parts ship was ~$10 or $12 and a heli package ran about $25 or $28 (IIRC).

On rare occasions we also get hit with duty and taxes on US orders.

A lot of times I order stuff from China which is very slow, but I never have to pay any duty or taxes.

I just ordered a RC Eye One from within Canada and ship and taxes added $21 to the order.

Your ship cost was similar to what I have paid on parts orders from myrcmart and hobbyking. The cost does not bother me because I wait until I need enough items to make it worthwhile - which doesn't take long!

I am curious what a Mini Pet would cost to ship here?

regards . . . g
gordonzo is offline Find More Posts by gordonzo
Old Dec 05, 2012, 04:13 PM
Joined Feb 2011
5,066 Posts
Thanks for the info G, Priority Medium Flat Rate International is $22.10 EDIT sorry, looks like it's $32.95. If more manufacturers would make their controllers smaller like Hubsan and RC Logger, we could ship quads to US customers for 5 bucks and 12 bucks to international.

Because of the crappy USPS\Prestashop shipping integration, we set the base shipping for US Medium Flat Rate at $10.85, because we can't set up a seperate Canadian shipping cost, we add the difference, so $10.85 + $22.10 = $32.95. I forgot how I set up the rules when I quoted the $22.10 shipping.
Site Sponsor
Last edited by MassiveOverkill; Dec 05, 2012 at 07:16 PM.
Old Dec 05, 2012, 06:20 PM
Joined Mar 2012
1,145 Posts
Got the new motor and it works perfectly on my Hubsan X4. Thanks!
cyberbillp is online now Find More Posts by cyberbillp
Old Dec 05, 2012, 07:12 PM
Joined Feb 2011
5,066 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberbillp View Post
Got the new motor and it works perfectly on my Hubsan X4. Thanks!
Good deal Bill!
Site Sponsor
Old Dec 06, 2012, 02:04 AM
Droner
Denmark, Capital Region of Denmark, CPH
Joined Mar 2006
2,410 Posts
Massive,

How do I order form your shop?

There's no "Buy now" or "Add to cart" button.
SebastianJ is offline Find More Posts by SebastianJ
Old Dec 06, 2012, 02:11 AM
The flightless bird
Joined Aug 2004
2,290 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SebastianJ View Post
Massive,

How do I order form your shop?

There's no "Buy now" or "Add to cart" button.
Hey Sebastian,
Thank you for your interest in our shop. Here is the shop link, if you press on the item you intend to buy, you'll see an "add to cart" option.

Hope that helps,
-James

*sorry I didn't see that you were located in Denmark... we don't have international shipping as of right now but I think MO would tell you more about this later
jameschen072 is offline Find More Posts by jameschen072
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by jameschen072; Dec 06, 2012 at 05:51 AM.