Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Get Real, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 05:36 AM
Time For Me To Fly!
Illinois
Joined Feb 2006
4,965 Posts
Discussion
5th Scale Trucks

Got a new woodster sct body for the baja,took it easy with that one.. will knock the new off it in the spring when it warms up again. Been mostly running the 5th scales lately but i'll be getting back to planes now that the weather is getting colder. Have enough epp to cut a few planes and some crunchy depron in 3mm that already has a plane i cut over the summer drawn out. Some quick backyard flying and frontroom flying is around the corner while the 5th scale trucks hibernate for the winter.

Losi 5ive T And HPI Baja 5 SC At Hobbytown Hitting The Ramp (2 min 24 sec)
Get Real is offline Find More Posts by Get Real
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Flying With Critters
to remove ads between posts