HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 29, 2012, 02:23 AM
Joined Dec 2010
8 Posts
Question
Whatīs happen with the good repair support ?

Hi i sent Castle ( repairs@castlecreations.com ) a mail on the 8th oct. until now i did not get any answer. Are they on Holiday or whatīs the matter ? I am very angry now.
DIGITDUCK is offline Find More Posts by DIGITDUCK
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 29, 2012, 05:01 AM
A man with too many toys
United States
Joined Feb 2001
17,623 Posts
Email has been hopeless with CC. It’s hit and miss so you never know if you will ever get a reply. If you want information you have to call them.
RC Man is offline Find More Posts by RC Man
Old Nov 07, 2012, 07:52 AM
Castle Support
USA, GA, Statesboro
Joined Oct 2007
956 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITDUCK View Post
Hi i sent Castle ( repairs@castlecreations.com ) a mail on the 8th oct. until now i did not get any answer. Are they on Holiday or whatīs the matter ? I am very angry now.
What is your email address... I can have them look for your email... You are welcome to PM me and I would be happy to follow up. ALso what day did you email them. Thanks
Clintstone is offline Find More Posts by Clintstone
Old Nov 07, 2012, 11:58 AM
Joined Dec 2010
8 Posts
Hi

i allready forwarded my mail from 8th oct. to steve and if he donīt forgot me i think there must be a new ESC on the way and i must send mine back .

My e-mail i will send you via pm

Thx
DIGITDUCK is offline Find More Posts by DIGITDUCK