HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 28, 2012, 08:53 PM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
Discussion
40 views no replies..i have tried fixing problem..need help

OK i am a Newb...i have tired and have looked..i am sure i have become frustrated
....more than likely earlier than i should have.....i am not asking for anyone to do a step by step manual...just point me (ILink would be nice) i just need a "Push Start"....i am probably too apprehensive to risk it...i just do not want to break it in the first few flights....please ....please..a little help??

Thanks
Mal
Just point me in the right direction
kushal_22 is offline Find More Posts by kushal_22
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 28, 2012, 09:32 PM
Crash and Burn
Joined Sep 2011
678 Posts
This particular thread does not seem to have a question. A step by step manual for what type of a helicopter and what type of transmitter? And how is it that someone with 6,620 posts under his / her belt with a PLUS account need a manual? The original poster should be the person teaching the rest of us . . .
lawlist is offline Find More Posts by lawlist
Old Oct 28, 2012, 10:33 PM
Don't take any wooden nickels
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Mar 2012
2,244 Posts
Sounds like you need a sim to build up some confidence. Or buy a micro cp heli, like the mcpx, they are durable even if you do crash... and you won't hurt anyone.

I'm guessing you are apprehensive over flying your aircraft for the first time. If this is not the case the i guess ignore me because I didn't comprehend everything I guess.
finguz is offline Find More Posts by finguz
Old Oct 28, 2012, 11:20 PM
An Ordinary User
United States, VA, Fluvanna
Joined Jan 2011
1,261 Posts
What are you looking for?

Are you wanting a link to a helicopter to buy? Or a link to a video of how to fly one?
GooberSB is offline Find More Posts by GooberSB
Old Oct 29, 2012, 12:58 AM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
United States, AK, Fairbanks
Joined Aug 2009
12,438 Posts
I see thread titles like this and it makes me a bit frustrated. With only 40 views, it's not surprising at all that no one has responded. Statistically, 40 views is a tiny number for getting a question answered on this site. People seem to think that all forty of those views are all from different people who all know the answer, and they're all simply choosing not to post. That's not really how these boards work.

Be a little bit patient. Make sure you ask questions as clearly and precisely as possible, providing all necessary or pertinent information. Remember that everyone who offers help of any kind here is doing so voluntarily, so becoming annoyed with them when they don't immediately reply is just biting the hand that you're asking to feed you.
C₄H₁₀ is offline Find More Posts by C₄H₁₀
Old Oct 29, 2012, 02:35 AM
Cranky old fart
Germantown, WI.
Joined Oct 2007
21,486 Posts
If you are referring to your Blade Nano/DX7 issue, there are probably not many people with this configuration and your question is rather ambiguous. " My throttle stick is still acting as a throttle stick and not a pitch stick" doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
Balr14 is offline Find More Posts by Balr14
Old Oct 29, 2012, 01:06 PM
Joined Aug 2003
624 Posts
hh tech support works good .
mdugas is offline Find More Posts by mdugas
Old Oct 29, 2012, 01:36 PM
Rocket Programmer
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Jul 2007
25,445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balr14 View Post
If you are referring to your Blade Nano/DX7 issue, there are probably not many people with this configuration and your question is rather ambiguous. " My throttle stick is still acting as a throttle stick and not a pitch stick" doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
I fly my Nano with a DX7 but I don't see a question in this thread?
jasmine2501 is offline Find More Posts by jasmine2501
Old Oct 29, 2012, 04:28 PM
Wake up, feel pulse, be happy!
United States, AK, Fairbanks
Joined Aug 2009
12,438 Posts
Jasmine, this user has started at least two other threads referring to the Nano and a DX7. I believe the assumption is that this thread was started to ask why those threads seem to be ignored.
C₄H₁₀ is offline Find More Posts by C₄H₁₀
Old Oct 29, 2012, 05:11 PM
Rocket Programmer
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Jul 2007
25,445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by C₄H₁₀ View Post
Jasmine, this user has started at least two other threads referring to the Nano and a DX7. I believe the assumption is that this thread was started to ask why those threads seem to be ignored.
Threads get ignored for various reasons. One big reason is the English is so bad nobody is sure what you're asking. I try to go out of my way to help those folks sometimes, because I don't think it's fair to ignore someone who speaks a different language. But yeah, I didn't see anything in the past week like that? Did he post those in a weird area? That's the other reason posts get ignored - they are in the wrong category.
Old Oct 29, 2012, 09:41 PM
Need More PURPLE !!
United States, NV, Las Vegas
Joined Aug 2012
3,711 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushal_22 View Post
OK i am a Newb...i have tired and have looked..i am sure i have become frustrated
....more than likely earlier than i should have.....i am not asking for anyone to do a step by step manual...just point me (ILink would be nice) i just need a "Push Start"....i am probably too apprehensive to risk it...i just do not want to break it in the first few flights....please ....please..a little help??

Thanks
Mal
Just point me in the right direction
Www.whattheheckareyoutalkingabout.com
Dejavu*Xion is offline Find More Posts by Dejavu*Xion
Old Oct 30, 2012, 01:46 AM
Kamloops
Joined Dec 2001
6,844 Posts
No worries i have someone helping me out....reason i am apprehinsive is last time...6 or so years ago i had a 450 and things went bad REAL fast on 2nd flight...i cannot even call them flights....more like hovers..second one missed me by inches and didn`t miss my car

Mal
kushal_22 is offline Find More Posts by kushal_22
Old Oct 30, 2012, 11:45 AM
Rocket Programmer
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Jul 2007
25,445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kushal_22 View Post
No worries i have someone helping me out....reason i am apprehinsive is last time...6 or so years ago i had a 450 and things went bad REAL fast on 2nd flight...i cannot even call them flights....more like hovers..second one missed me by inches and didn`t miss my car

Mal
That's why I strongly recommend getting someone who knows how to fly and have them take a look at it. I can usually find things on helicopters which make them harder to fly, and beginners need to eliminate those things. The Blade 450 isn't always perfect out of the box. It needs tuning, mechanically as well as radio setup stuff.