Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by solodare View Post
Hey Nancy, the order with the charger was, 10261-121015

I've already order the other. The SKU:JT2041-03-ARF order#17315-121130
Hello solodare. When checking on your order, the charger has been shipped via USPS tracking number 9400109699939323439617 and was delivered on December 7, 2012. Please let me know how everything turns out. - Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 10, 2012, 07:42 PM
Customer Support
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
okay I tried to stick up for BananaHobby, But now i get where you guys are coming from. Theres only so much you can take right!? its seems if its not 2 things its 3 others with them. what can be so hard about RC sales? Pete Give me two weeks in your warehouse and I promise you, Ill have orders shipping the same day there placed.5 days ,(business days) and my order still isnt on a truck!
Never got the sale price, even though I was looking right at it when I ordered it, just a bunch of canned answers and delayed services. its funny how you can never get a response from BH until you bring it online and start talking in public.
AS A WHOLE This company does NOT respect there customers. There are those there that try and care but they cant do it all by there selfs! Get it TOGETHER BH ..PLEASEEEEEEEE!
Good afternoon solodare.
Is something still wrong with the order? I do apologize, but unfortunately, I'm not sure what has happened.
In regards to the sale price for the F-86, I am unsure as to why the prices may have shown itself that way; however, I was informed that the price for that item is indeed $89.90.
When looking at your current order with us, you had placed the order on Fiday, December 7, 2012, after 6:00pm PST; therefore, today would be the 1st processing day. Please note that we do need up to 3 business days to process the order. I will follow up on your order and inform you right away once it leaves our facility.
Sincerely,
Nancy
Old Dec 11, 2012, 01:08 PM
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Oct 2012
185 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy BH CSR View Post
Hello solodare. When checking on your order, the charger has been shipped via USPS tracking number 9400109699939323439617 and was delivered on December 7, 2012. Please let me know how everything turns out. - Nancy
Hey Nancy!
Nice to hear from you as always. So yes I got the charger thanks to your efforts. Though it took 47 days from the time i was told it was shipping out the first time. I would have never gotten it Im sure had you not stepped in. I had honestly just chalked it off.
Thanks again for your help in that matter.
solodare is offline Find More Posts by solodare
Old Dec 11, 2012, 02:04 PM
Joined Oct 2012
185 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy BH CSR View Post
Good afternoon solodare.
Is something still wrong with the order? I do apologize, but unfortunately, I'm not sure what has happened.
In regards to the sale price for the F-86, I am unsure as to why the prices may have shown itself that way; however, I was informed that the price for that item is indeed $89.90.
When looking at your current order with us, you had placed the order on Fiday, December 7, 2012, after 6:00pm PST; therefore, today would be the 1st processing day. Please note that we do need up to 3 business days to process the order. I will follow up on your order and inform you right away once it leaves our facility.
Sincerely,
Nancy
And Hello Again Nancy
In regards to the sale price of the F-35!!!!
( BOY I HOPE A F-86 DOESNT SHOW UP AT MY DOOR)
The F-35 I ordered (Not a F-86) was showing a sale price of $79 dollars ,BUT once I selected it to buy, the sale price did not carry over.
I contacted CS to inquire about the "glitch". I did not receive a reply until after the "glitch" was fixed. I was told that it was an system error and that the sale had ended. Even though I didnt think that was fare, (to advertise an item on sale but not honor the sale price) I gave BH the benifit of the dought, (stuff happens no problem) and I placed the order and didnt pursue it any further. I did how ever, during a post I was making to defend BH mention that experiance.
Thats when you got involved. I did get an email from Jose stating that the sale had ended, which was no news to me and didnt contain any knowledge of your involvment or the issue that I had. An issue I might add that i didnt pursue.
The processing time on this order was 5 business days.
The order 17315-121130 is for a F-35 (not a F-86 as you mentioned in your post) and is the order I had issues with the sale price and with the processing time. It was placed on Friday NOV 30 and did not leave your facilitiy until Friday DEC 7th. 5 business days.
add through it all I still placed another order with you guys, The order your refrencing now. I havent complained about that one ... YET.
I hope this clears up any confussion.
Again, I would like to point out that I had not pursued the sale price issue. Only refrenced it when making the point that things happed and that you cant burn a company based on a few minor problems. I didnt ask to get help with the sale price beyond my original internal request with BH CS. I was how ever pleasently suprised and happy that you took the matter up for me. But like me I think you trusted the issue with someone who is not as simpathatic with CS as we are. I mean to say that my request to have the sale price honored was shot down as your request to help me with the issue was. So it would seem atleast.
Ive gone on about this way more then i care to and Im sure you have more pressing issues then mine. I hope I have cleared up your confusion about my compliants. I also hope you dont think Im mad at you in anyway. I have never had a bad experiance when working with you! I appriciate every second of your time and ever gram of your help. BH well have to try a lot harder if they think they can run me off that easy. Hey BUT a free neck strap or some BH swag would go a long way if it happened to end up in my current order. Im sure it hasnt shipped yet.
Thanks as always Nancy, Sorry to be such a pain in the .
Old Dec 12, 2012, 10:07 PM
Customer Support
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Hello solodare.

I had our IT Department take a look into the Mini F-35 on the order you placed on November 30th. It turned out that within the hour time frame that you had placed your order, there was a system error for that item and our IT Department do see your IP address there during the time of error. Thus, we would like to issue you the $10 difference back into your membership account, which you should be able to see within a few days.

Now regarding the neckstrap, unfortunately, that is unavailable to us at this time. We are expecting more shipments of it, but I'm unsure as to when it will be available.

I would also like for you to know that you are not a pain and I am happy to have been able to assist you.

Best Regards,
Nancy
Old Dec 13, 2012, 08:57 AM
Joined Oct 2012
185 Posts
Hey Nancy! My most favorite BH CSR and best freind in the whole wide world!
That is great news! If that isnt going above and beyond for the customer then I dont know what is. Thanks so much for all your help and time. I hope you know that people like you are what make a company sucsessful. I hope Pete knows it too! Tell Pete i said he should give you a raise! And tell him he can just give me one of his old neck straps he has like 600 hundred of them.
Thanks again Nancy for everything, and I'll do my best to stay outta your hair.

GO TEAM BANANA
Old Dec 14, 2012, 01:07 PM
Joined Oct 2012
185 Posts
OMG
You guys have to go look at this.
After all that with Banana Hobby and the price discrepancy, i see again today!

http://www.bananahobby.com/f-22-rapt...html#navImages
check this link and you can clearly see the price is 179.90
add it to your cart and the sale price does not come over.
this is crazy. Ive seen this 4 times with diffrent items.
tell me if you guys are seeing something diffrent. Its 2:06 pm here on the 14th of Dec.

unreal....
Old Dec 14, 2012, 01:27 PM
Joined Oct 2012
185 Posts
and now its fixed.? AM I JUST MISSING THESE SALES OR WHAT?
I took pics this time! you guys beleive me right?....right?..... guys?
Old Dec 14, 2012, 01:33 PM
Joined Oct 2012
185 Posts
See
Old Dec 14, 2012, 02:01 PM
Joined Oct 2012
185 Posts
And now on the front page its 189.
Old Dec 20, 2012, 02:21 PM
Customer Support
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Hey Nancy! My most favorite BH CSR and best freind in the whole wide world!
That is great news! If that isnt going above and beyond for the customer then I dont know what is. Thanks so much for all your help and time. I hope you know that people like you are what make a company sucsessful. I hope Pete knows it too! Tell Pete i said he should give you a raise! And tell him he can just give me one of his old neck straps he has like 600 hundred of them.
Thanks again Nancy for everything, and I'll do my best to stay outta your hair.

GO TEAM BANANA
Good afternoon.

Thank you for your support!
Happy Flying and Happy Holidays!!

- Nancy
Old Dec 20, 2012, 02:24 PM
Customer Support
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
OMG
You guys have to go look at this.
After all that with Banana Hobby and the price discrepancy, i see again today!

http://www.bananahobby.com/f-22-rapt...html#navImages
check this link and you can clearly see the price is 179.90
add it to your cart and the sale price does not come over.
this is crazy. Ive seen this 4 times with diffrent items.
tell me if you guys are seeing something diffrent. Its 2:06 pm here on the 14th of Dec.

unreal....
Hello.
I did forward the information as well as the photo(s) over to our IT Department to see what may have happened. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
- Nancy
Old Jan 01, 2013, 07:01 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,552 Posts
Nancy - along the same lines..for tne FMS 1700mm F4U Corsair..why are the prices in the planes list $30 less than when you click on the item to order?

Shows $419.... click on item and it shows $449??? What gives?

see this item:
7 CH Grey Super F4U Corsair RC Warbird Airplane ARF
http://www.bananahobby.com/electric-...-planes_1.html

then look at:
http://www.bananahobby.com/grey-supe...1850-prd1.html
kydawg1 is online now Find More Posts by kydawg1
Old Jan 03, 2013, 10:48 PM
Thanks Wilber and Orville !.
San Jose Cally
Joined Jan 2004
1,035 Posts
Thats the 30 dollar oversize fee........
sonic liner is offline Find More Posts by sonic liner
Old Jan 04, 2013, 06:39 AM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,552 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic liner View Post
Thats the 30 dollar oversize fee........
Yes but I thought that they did away with that........... but funny how they just change the price per screen.

But if you buy the LX P40 (which has an even BIGGER BOX).... there is no oversize fee.......ummmm what gives Banana?

NANCY OR PETE - PLEASE ADVISE if you can. Thank You.
kydawg1 is online now Find More Posts by kydawg1
Last edited by kydawg1; Jan 10, 2013 at 06:52 AM.