SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Nov 30, 2012, 12:59 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
291 Posts
[QUOTE=kydawg1;23403742]Irregardless of Pete....... their business practice needs improvement. PERIOD. It has been reported many times before. Getting better, YES. Still needs work.

I spend my money with the best company, with the best products, with the best deal.

As far an face to face unload at my LHS..... I call them out ALL THE TIME and chew on them for prices as well.... oh yeah to their face.

If they want my money, they need to earn my money. If they don't, they lose my purchase. It is a very simple formula.

Rule #1 in busniess- "Consumer is KING.
"[/QUO

Very well said
Forrest Gump 23 is offline Find More Posts by Forrest Gump 23
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 30, 2012, 01:06 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
291 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by banana hobby View Post
Guys, I understand what you all are saying here. However, products in every part of our lives rise and decline in cost. Banana Hobby raising the price for a certain product or products should not be looked at in a way that we are trying to "fool" our patrons. I am not here to argue with any of you in the reasons why and how you see the prices going up a bit. I am here to say that I listen to what you are saying and will forward this to the management. Again, thank you for voicing your concerns.

Regards,

Pete
Dude the cost of foam on the increase is some bull,Your suppliers in china
greed is getting the best of them starmax and lx models both are in bankruptcy trouble, im a stock broker so i know this is true they 're looking for us to bail them out by rising the cost of foam dude foam.I for one will not buy from you at those ridiculous pricing games your marketing team & suppliers are playing.
Last edited by Forrest Gump 23; Nov 30, 2012 at 01:14 PM.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 01:19 PM
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Oct 2012
185 Posts
WELL SAID SONIC!
You guys can be to much sometimes! if you can get your stuff cheaper then go do it! Petes Planes are Great for the price. I for one am glad of the new change. i would rather see the plane go up a few bucks in price and see a nice shinny FREE SHIPPING tag! I only have 3 orders with BH and ive had my share of problems with CS. Im still waiting on a replacement charger that was supposed to ship to me in OCT! but guess what? I cant wait to buy another Plane from them. If i had the cash I would buy 4 today. BH has some awsome products and i have yet to find anyone I would rather buy planes from. ITS HIS STORE! not yours, if you dont like it go somewhere else. If you havent seen enough post on here that are all about how bad BH is then you didnt do your homework. If you did read them and still bought then you took that risk. Take responsability for your actions.
I have an issue with them right now were a plane is listed as a sale price of $75 bucks but when you try to by it, it goes up to $89. Im waiting on a response from BH that will most likely never come. But if it doesnt Im still going to buy the Plane. This ant Walmart people!
PETE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MAN, IM WITH YOU 100% ( oh and can i get dibbs on one of those F-22 pocket jets when they come back in) :-)
solodare is offline Find More Posts by solodare
Old Nov 30, 2012, 05:09 PM
"Aircraftus Fragmentum"
Motor City USA
Joined Mar 2007
3,670 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by solodare View Post
WELL SAID SONIC!
You guys can be to much sometimes! if you can get your stuff cheaper then go do it! Petes Planes are Great for the price. I for one am glad of the new change. i would rather see the plane go up a few bucks in price and see a nice shinny FREE SHIPPING tag! I only have 3 orders with BH and ive had my share of problems with CS. Im still waiting on a replacement charger that was supposed to ship to me in OCT! but guess what? I cant wait to buy another Plane from them. If i had the cash I would buy 4 today. BH has some awsome products and i have yet to find anyone I would rather buy planes from. ITS HIS STORE! not yours, if you dont like it go somewhere else. If you havent seen enough post on here that are all about how bad BH is then you didnt do your homework. If you did read them and still bought then you took that risk. Take responsability for your actions.
I have an issue with them right now were a plane is listed as a sale price of $75 bucks but when you try to by it, it goes up to $89. Im waiting on a response from BH that will most likely never come. But if it doesnt Im still going to buy the Plane. This ant Walmart people!
PETE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK MAN, IM WITH YOU 100% ( oh and can i get dibbs on one of those F-22 pocket jets when they come back in) :-)
Yep exactly...... go spend where you want.....CONSUMER IS KING.
kydawg1 is offline Find More Posts by kydawg1
Old Nov 30, 2012, 09:10 PM
Joined Oct 2012
185 Posts
so i got my response from BH, they gave me the " it was a system glitch" speech and would not give me the sale price that was clearly listed. yeah... okay.
i bought the plane anyway!

not there fault i missed the sale,
but not my fault that somebody or some system dropped the ball on displaying the correct info.

I have a screenshot of the listing. i think they should have gave me the sale price.
and who knows, if i had gotten a diffrent person then maybe i would have gotten more favorable service. but hey. thats the way the cookie crumbles i guess.
Old Nov 30, 2012, 09:30 PM
that's gonna leave a scar
United States, NC, Mooresville
Joined Aug 2007
3,518 Posts
i have been looking at this edf jet for a few weeks now. seems the price changes every few days ?? it goes from $89.90 to $65.90 ....then back to $89.90 every few days ?

http://www.bananahobby.com/mini-f-86...5497-prd1.html
KCinNC is offline Find More Posts by KCinNC
Old Nov 30, 2012, 09:35 PM
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Good evening.

I would like to thank you all for your feedback as well as support.
I do apologize for the inconveniences, but unfortunately, the prices are subjected to change without notice.

solodare. You had mentioned that you were still waiting on a charger since October. Can I have your order number and/or case number please? I would like to look further into the matter and see what is currently happening with your order.
You had also mentioned that there was an aircraft what was on sale when you saw it but the price changed afterwards when you had tried to purchase it. May I know as to what item you are referring to please.

Sincerely,
Nancy
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Old Nov 30, 2012, 10:43 PM
Joined Oct 2012
185 Posts
Hey Nancy, the order with the charger was, 10261-121015

I've already order the other. The SKU:JT2041-03-ARF order#17315-121130
Old Nov 30, 2012, 11:01 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
291 Posts
Quote:
WELL SAID SONIC!
Three whole planes huh? Dude I own their entire catalog of edf jets as well as warbirds from BH as im sure those who are making these comments have a hangar full of their stuff as well, so we know more about this than you do.
btw having dibbs on the pocket jet f-22 shows your prehistoric that things a dinosuar but it is your money
Old Nov 30, 2012, 11:57 PM
Joined Oct 2012
185 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest Gump 23 View Post
Three whole planes huh? Dude I own their entire catalog of edf jets as well as warbirds from BH as im sure those who are making these comments have a hangar full of their stuff as well, so we know more about this than you do.
btw having dibbs on the pocket jet f-22 shows your prehistoric that things a dinosuar but it is your money
whats to know Forrest! you bought the whole catalog yet you hate the company. seems clear to me.
your right though, you probably forgot more then I will ever know. sooooo since you have the catalog! and you think the f22 is a dinosuar then you want mind letting me take it off your hands!
and by the way its actually 4 planes with a 5th on the way... 6 if you sell me the f22!
Old Dec 01, 2012, 02:31 AM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
291 Posts
Quote:
whats to know Forrest! you bought the whole catalog yet you hate the company. seems clear to me.
your right though, you probably forgot more then I will ever know. sooooo since you have the catalog! and you think the f22 is a dinosuar then you want mind letting me take it off your hands!
and by the way its actually 4 planes with a 5th on the way... 6 if you sell me the f22!
LMAO!!! Hoestly both of mines was dogs they wouldn't fly and i had a wemo fan on a wicked 6000kv setup which is a very hot setup i use this combo for all of my 50mm jets, And that thing was a dog. however invest in the V3 F-22 kit $129 build your own buy a hot used 70mm setup off the classified forum to save money. that V3 f-22 is a great flyer very stable, the stock version is $209 flys stable at about 60mph but you'll like it much better than the pocket jet.
Last edited by Forrest Gump 23; Dec 01, 2012 at 02:51 AM.
Old Dec 03, 2012, 01:29 PM
Joined Oct 2012
185 Posts
Forest,
Hey Ive had my eye on the V3 for a while. Thanks for the advice! I will proly pick it up next.

So whats up with the mini raptor though? Might be a dog to you but im new and still like slow flying. Hook me up!
Old Dec 04, 2012, 03:06 PM
I like Runnnnnning
Joined Aug 2012
291 Posts
Quote:
Forest,
Hey Ive had my eye on the V3 for a while. Thanks for the advice! I will proly pick it up next.

So whats up with the mini raptor though? Might be a dog to you but im new and still like slow flying. Hook me up!
I got rid of mine i just destoyed it and walk away with my electronics i placed in it.
if i had just kept the frame i would have given it to you just so you could see what i was talking about, In fact shipping would have been on me, As long as I just got that thing the out of my shop space., Lastly since you like slow flying your much better off with a Slo-V then that raptor
Old Dec 07, 2012, 12:38 PM
Joined Oct 2012
185 Posts
okay I tried to stick up for BananaHobby, But now i get where you guys are coming from. Theres only so much you can take right!? its seems if its not 2 things its 3 others with them. what can be so hard about RC sales? Pete Give me two weeks in your warehouse and I promise you, Ill have orders shipping the same day there placed.5 days ,(business days) and my order still isnt on a truck!
Never got the sale price, even though I was looking right at it when I ordered it, just a bunch of canned answers and delayed services. its funny how you can never get a response from BH until you bring it online and start talking in public.
AS A WHOLE This company does NOT respect there customers. There are those there that try and care but they cant do it all by there selfs! Get it TOGETHER BH ..PLEASEEEEEEEE!
Old Dec 07, 2012, 07:13 PM
that's gonna leave a scar
United States, NC, Mooresville
Joined Aug 2007
3,518 Posts
they have a Facebook page. if you use Facebook get on their page and ask why about your order !! you might have a better chance at an answer...

just a suggestion
KCinNC is offline Find More Posts by KCinNC