HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by DLGjunkyard, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 27, 2012, 05:49 PM
Now fortified with carbon
Canada, ON, Puslinch
Joined Apr 2010
2,716 Posts
Trader Rating: 55
Sold
DLG SHORT composite kit [including mylars and fabric]

I recently pulled together the many components needed to bag a DLG glider. Please be aware this is a advanced kit that will require the builder to have vacuum bagging experience. I strongly encourage potential customers to have a long hard look at what is involved .

within my blog I have been very slowly putting together pictures of some of the process involved to build such a glider [follow links marked : Continue Reading

At this point I have 8 of these kits available and ready to ship. A trial run of sorts. I may intend to do more as time permits
$230 USD PLUS SHIPPING
thanks for reading.

For further inquires spiffed@inbox.com

For a list of short kit items with pictures

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1717368

For more info found on my blog

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=309903
DLGjunkyard is offline Find More Posts by DLGjunkyard
Last edited by DLGjunkyard; Nov 02, 2012 at 01:36 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 27, 2012, 07:05 PM
Whisper Model Aircraft
Greensburg, PA
Joined Feb 2008
558 Posts
Trader Rating: 9
Very nice! That's certainly a bargin for someone.
heliwill10 is offline Find More Posts by heliwill10
Old Oct 27, 2012, 07:25 PM
pieidpete
United States, WA, Gig Harbor
Joined Dec 2005
20 Posts
Trader Rating: 31
Happy Saturday.....I'm confused. Are you selling a short kit or just the items shown in your pictures. Is there a pod and boom included? Is the pod 2.4 friendly? What type of wing airfoil and tail feathers configuration are they? Super Gee II? Please provide more details on what is provided for the price. Thanks, Pete
Peter J Filipiuk is offline Find More Posts by Peter J Filipiuk
Old Oct 27, 2012, 08:12 PM
Canada, ON, Puslinch
Joined Apr 2010
2,716 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter J Filipiuk View Post
Happy Saturday.....I'm confused. Are you selling a short kit or just the items shown in your pictures. Is there a pod and boom included? Is the pod 2.4 friendly? What type of wing airfoil and tail feathers configuration are they? Super Gee II? Please provide more details on what is provided for the price. Thanks, Pete
The link I provided [the 1st link] Itemizes the items included.

The Foils are known as Zone v2 foils designed by Gerald Taylor AKA G_T on rcgroups. http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1348570

I also tried to itemized the items needed to complete a glider. The parts that I didn`t include in the kit are generally parts which would be needed to customize the build to your own choices . For example push rods opposed to pull strings or full flying stab opposed to fixed mounting.

Hope this helps
DLGjunkyard is offline Find More Posts by DLGjunkyard
Old Oct 30, 2012, 08:45 PM
I'm slow but I'm expensive
United States, GA, Snellville
Joined Nov 2003
576 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
I'll take one kit. Please send papal info and shipping costs.
Thanks,
Ken Lilja
3130 Revere Cir.
Snellville, GA 30039
Ken Lilja is offline Find More Posts by Ken Lilja
RCG Plus Member
Old Oct 30, 2012, 08:49 PM
Canada, ON, Puslinch
Joined Apr 2010
2,716 Posts