HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Stikpilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 27, 2012, 05:12 PM
United States, KS, Wichita
Joined Aug 2009
2 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Sold
Wing for Model Tech Joss Stik NIB

I have a brand new wing for a Model Tech Joss Stick. This wing is imaculate, clean no dents or dings, and comes with ailerons, wing tip pieces and all hardware. This is for the ARC version (almost ready to cover), but should fit the ARF version as well. This is a balsa sheeted foam wing and it really does look nice. In fact, you could custom build your own airplane and use this wing for it.

$50 plus shipping. I only ship to continental US. Alternatively, I would drive 50 miles or so from Wichita KS to deliver.
Stikpilot is offline Find More Posts by Stikpilot
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2012, 09:02 PM
Roland, OK
Joined Aug 2006
7 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
wing for Joss Stick

Do you still have the wing
osborjr is offline Find More Posts by osborjr
Old Nov 19, 2012, 09:31 PM
Joined Nov 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stikpilot View Post
I have a brand new wing for a Model Tech Joss Stick. This wing is imaculate, clean no dents or dings, and comes with ailerons, wing tip pieces and all hardware. This is for the ARC version (almost ready to cover), but should fit the ARF version as well. This is a balsa sheeted foam wing and it really does look nice. In fact, you could custom build your own airplane and use this wing for it.

$50 plus shipping. I only ship to continental US. Alternatively, I would drive 50 miles or so from Wichita KS to deliver.
Is the Joss Stik wing still for sale?
Peter.77566 is offline Find More Posts by Peter.77566
Closed Thread