HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by arnav, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 27, 2012, 10:05 AM
I live my life 8oz at a time..
United States, FL, Miami
Joined Nov 2011
2,521 Posts
Discussion
Mew Tx case and schlep cart...

It was time to buy a proper Tx case. I wanted a double case to hold both a Tx and a charger for now and eventually a Tx for my Son. So of course first I was fantasizing on a Pelican 1500 case (love the yellow!) but couldn't justify the expense for it right now...
Then I was thinking about the double case from common sense RC which has an attractive price ($50) but shipping was relatively expensive at $15.
I finally settled on this photography Zeikos case ($36.66 + Free Shipping). I was really pleasantly surprised with the quality (given the price) and the features (pick-and-pluck foam).

I have also upgraded my "schlep to the car" cart. I recently got a 60lbs marine battery and the office depot file cart I was using was not going to cut it. I ended up getting this one from Amazon which also seems to be good value at $34.99 + 4.90 Shipping. The size as you can see is perfect.
arnav is offline Find More Posts by arnav
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by arnav; Feb 06, 2014 at 05:19 PM.
to remove ads between posts