SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Pancari, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 27, 2012, 08:01 AM
What Do You Drive?
United States, PA, Folsom
Joined Jan 2012
704 Posts
Discussion
Preparation for Next Week Fly

I received my 808-16 Lens B a few days ago and looking forward to a test flight this weekend. I'm going to do a Velcro attachment to a body and give it a run.

Next week a massive tropical storm is coming up the east coast putting down rain and high winds and I'll be taking out the V929 to see if it can holds up against high winds..

Just kidding, it failed against 15mph winds a few weeks ago.

But I do want to see how it will does in the rain. Problems is I haven't figured out how to hold an umbrella and a controller at the same time. Then there's the potential interference with the umbrella and the my hat cam.

I guess I need to put more thought into this.
Pancari is offline Find More Posts by Pancari
to remove ads between posts