HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Nov 29, 2012, 03:05 AM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2012
342 Posts
its a digital Servo, an analog servo would fry very fast at this rx
addifromgermany is offline Find More Posts by addifromgermany
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 29, 2012, 03:22 PM
Registered User
United States, CA, Baldwin Park
Joined Jun 2004
2,069 Posts
according to Walkera's website they say to only use digital servos with the FBL system
TonyTypeS is offline Find More Posts by TonyTypeS
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29, 2012, 08:25 PM
Registered User
USA, Virginia
Joined Dec 2010
33 Posts
Has anyone used their Spektrum radio with this heli? I'm assuming you could put your own rx if you purchased the body only?
jldean78 is offline Find More Posts by jldean78
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 05:01 AM
asp
Registered User
Spain, CN, Villaverde
Joined Apr 2012
335 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jldean78 View Post
Has anyone used their Spektrum radio with this heli? I'm assuming you could put your own rx if you purchased the body only?
To do something like that you would have to put a different gyro too. Walkera rx it's a all in one thing. I don't think it's possible to wire it to a spektrum rx.
So you'll have to take away the most expensive of this heli electronic elements.
asp is online now Find More Posts by asp
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 05:30 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jldean78 View Post
Has anyone used their Spektrum radio with this heli? I'm assuming you could put your own rx if you purchased the body only?
The easiest way will be to use a Spektrum AR7200BX receiver with BeastX.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asp View Post
So you'll have to take away the most expensive of this heli electronic elements.
I don't think the receiver for the V450D03 will be that expensive. It appears to be a stripped down version of the 2702V. It will probably be on sale on its own for around $60-70.
zadaw is online now Find More Posts by zadaw
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 06:13 AM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2012
342 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadaw View Post
The easiest way will be to use a Spektrum AR7200BX receiver with BeastX.



I don't think the receiver for the V450D03 will be that expensive. It appears to be a stripped down version of the 2702V. It will probably be on sale on its own for around $60-70.
In Germany its the same prive for the 2703 as for the 2702.
So i think its an upgradet rx in comparison to the 2702, it working much better then the 2702.
The only thing they stripped down is a free channel for a gear or other aux devices
addifromgermany is offline Find More Posts by addifromgermany
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 07:01 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,318 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by addifromgermany View Post
In Germany its the same prive for the 2703 as for the 2702.
So i think its an upgradet rx in comparison to the 2702, it working much better then the 2702.
The only thing they stripped down is a free channel for a gear or other aux devices
I wonder if you can program the 2703 to compensate in either direction as the 2702 for elevator, aileron and rudder?
zadaw is online now Find More Posts by zadaw
Last edited by zadaw; Nov 30, 2012 at 08:32 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30, 2012, 11:03 AM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2011
574 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadaw View Post
I wonder if you can program the 2703 to compensate in either direction as the 2702 for elevator, aileron and rudder?
There's no setup button on the 2703 at all. I have both 2702 n 2703. 2703 is plug n play but I'm not sure if u can use any other servos on it as u can't set it up at all.....
eugenechong is offline Find More Posts by eugenechong
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 01, 2012, 04:45 AM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2012
342 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenechong View Post
There's no setup button on the 2703 at all. I have both 2702 n 2703. 2703 is plug n play but I'm not sure if u can use any other servos on it as u can't set it up at all.....
i am using kds servos on it, they work fine :-)

Ok, youre right, the 2702 had some more options to setup, but the 2703 works better in flight and thats the most importand thing for me.
addifromgermany is offline Find More Posts by addifromgermany
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 01, 2012, 07:51 AM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2011
574 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by addifromgermany View Post
i am using kds servos on it, they work fine :-)

Ok, youre right, the 2702 had some more options to setup, but the 2703 works better in flight and thats the most importand thing for me.
ya I totally agree that the 2703 is much way better flying gyro than the 2702....
eugenechong is offline Find More Posts by eugenechong
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 02, 2012, 02:57 AM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2011
574 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by addifromgermany View Post
i am using kds servos on it, they work fine :-)

Ok, youre right, the 2702 had some more options to setup, but the 2703 works better in flight and thats the most importand thing for me.
Which kids servos r u using?have u got a link to it? Is it just plug n play or do u have to reverse anything .....?
eugenechong is offline Find More Posts by eugenechong
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 02, 2012, 05:26 AM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2012
342 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenechong View Post
Which kids servos r u using?have u got a link to it? Is it just plug n play or do u have to reverse anything .....?
This ones http://www.ready2fly.com/shop/USER_A...3&Ziel_ID=1232
they are nearly plug n play, they run in the right direction but you will have do modify the frame a little bit for the elev and aile servo with a dremel. Only a few milimeters have to be removed from the frame to make them fit in
addifromgermany is offline Find More Posts by addifromgermany
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 02, 2012, 06:48 AM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2011
574 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by addifromgermany View Post
This ones http://www.ready2fly.com/shop/USER_A...3&Ziel_ID=1232
they are nearly plug n play, they run in the right direction but you will have do modify the frame a little bit for the elev and aile servo with a dremel. Only a few milimeters have to be removed from the frame to make them fit in
Thx for the heads up addi
eugenechong is offline Find More Posts by eugenechong
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 02, 2012, 06:56 AM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2012
342 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenechong View Post
Thx for the heads up addi
you´re welcome :-)
addifromgermany is offline Find More Posts by addifromgermany
Reply With Quote
Old Dec 02, 2012, 08:42 AM
Registered User
Joined Jun 2011
574 Posts
Addi,

Is this the same? The speed of this one is somehow different from the one that u have shown....

http://www.myrcmart.com/kds20044-n29...vo-p-3489.html
eugenechong is offline Find More Posts by eugenechong
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Walkera's new Y6 and octo minis! ddoltar Multirotor Talk 7 Nov 30, 2014 11:10 AM
New Product Walkera New V120D02S V2---NEW 6-Axis Gyro and Upgrade online receiver! bigflier Micro Helis 129 Oct 02, 2014 09:48 PM
Discussion Walkera New Product Forecast: V450D03 oomodel Large Electric Helis 3 Jul 04, 2013 03:09 AM
Sold Walkera CB100 Like New - Brushless Tail Motor Upgrade scharlach Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 Jun 11, 2012 07:48 PM
Sold Walkera 4G6S 4G3 4#6S 4G6 4#6 BL Brushless motor and walkera like new esc blueindian Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 Feb 19, 2011 01:51 AM