HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 25, 2012, 07:48 AM
Malaysia
Joined Nov 2012
214 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by addifromgermany View Post
At the moment its out of stock, but when they keep the price i will buy this bird for x-mas :-)
Why not owning 2 V450d0* from Walkera :-) One with a carbon frame and the new one with the plastic frame
If you worry the price will get difference once their have stock then just buy it first, once the stocks arrived and their will arrange the shipment to you.

Usually their put (Temporary Out Of Stock, will be arrived in 15 days.), But after few days if the stocks arrived then will change the status!

I know it because i did ordered before!

Walkera V450D03: http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wa...080763201209MY

Devo 7E+Mode1: http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wa...080763201209MY

Devo 7E+Mode2: http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wa...080763201209MY

Devo 7: http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wa...080763201209MY

Devo 8S: http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Wa...080763201209MY
nelsonlee is offline Find More Posts by nelsonlee
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 25, 2012, 11:28 PM
Joined Jun 2011
570 Posts
hi all, any of u using the new rx2703h-d swap their stock servos to align's? any settings need to be done? many thanks !
eugenechong is offline Find More Posts by eugenechong
Old Nov 25, 2012, 11:40 PM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,167 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsonlee View Post
If you worry the price will get difference once their have stock then just buy it first, once the stocks arrived and their will arrange the shipment to you.

Usually their put (Temporary Out Of Stock, will be arrived in 15 days.), But after few days if the stocks arrived then will change the status!

I know it because i did ordered before!
The V450D03 will be bundled with different Devo transmitters which will be cheaper than buying a BNF model with a standalone transmitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eugenechong View Post
hi all, any of u using the new rx2703h-d swap their stock servos to align's? any settings need to be done? many thanks !
This heli hasn't been released yet. Some people may be using the rx2703h-d with the New 450D01. I use Align metal gear servos in my 450FBL and they strip and burn like hell as well.
zadaw is online now Find More Posts by zadaw
Old Nov 25, 2012, 11:54 PM
Joined Oct 2010
1,233 Posts
if i purchased this heli, one of the first things i would do is throw a different gyro on there. You could probably make some, if not all, of the money back selling the walkera one on ebay. If it flies decent now it'll probably fly great with a gyro that you can do more with. cough, cough, robird.
pmerritt is offline Find More Posts by pmerritt
Old Nov 26, 2012, 12:08 AM
Joined Jun 2011
570 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadaw View Post
The V450D03 will be bundled with different Devo transmitters which will be cheaper than buying a BNF model with a standalone transmitter.

This heli hasn't been released yet. Some people may be using the rx2703h-d with the New 450D01. I use Align metal gear servos in my 450FBL and they strip and burn like hell as well.
at least they didn't burn up when u were setting it up on the bench right.....? 2 burnt servos, one tail one cyclic....one mid air and caused a super piro for 4 seconds....went back to normal for 2 seconds...n went crazy again leading to a big crash....well, at least my mates thought i learned some new tricks as it looked so like alan szabo for a sec...haha...

the cyclic ones burnt up too on the bench after the crash too....
Old Nov 26, 2012, 02:14 AM
asp
Spain, CN, Villaverde
Joined Apr 2012
302 Posts
Found on youtube:
Walkera V450D03 + DEVO8 (5 min 23 sec)
asp is offline Find More Posts by asp
Old Nov 26, 2012, 03:46 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,167 Posts
Quote:
at least they didn't burn up when u were setting it up on the bench right.....? 2 burnt servos, one tail one cyclic....one mid air and caused a super piro for 4 seconds....went back to normal for 2 seconds...n went crazy again leading to a big crash....well, at least my mates thought i learned some new tricks as it looked so like alan szabo for a sec...haha...

the cyclic ones burnt up too on the bench after the crash too....
I wonder whether your servos were the old plastic geared or the new metal geared ones?
Old Nov 26, 2012, 05:37 AM
Joined Jun 2011
570 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zadaw View Post
I wonder whether your servos were the old plastic geared or the new metal geared ones?
the metal gear ones......but didn't last very long to be honest......lasted less than 20 flights..... i had to order a set of this sh*t servo again as i'm not sure if the ds410m will suit well in the new rx2703h.....
Old Nov 26, 2012, 06:25 AM
Semi Expert
United States, MA, Norton
Joined Aug 2012
282 Posts
That guy went ballistic, I didn't think that the 450v D03 would move that fast.

I thought was funny that he had the same problem I have trying to pu the canopy on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asp View Post
iflyhelis is offline Find More Posts by iflyhelis
Old Nov 26, 2012, 06:34 AM
Semi Expert
United States, MA, Norton
Joined Aug 2012
282 Posts
eugene,
You didn't see my reply why your servo burned on the bench? Go back & look at your post of it burning up, I gave you the answer.

I know it's awful
when you have a heli & it is broken & you want to fly, I have been there 3 times in 2 months. And it wasn't my fault, the wait time for parts & shipping costs to send the whole package back killed me. $222.00 USD the first time & $25-30 the 2nd time.

Quote:
the metal gear ones......but didn't last very long to be honest......lasted less than 20 flights..... i had to order a set of this sh*t servo again as i'm not sure if the ds410m will suit well in the new rx2703h.....
iflyhelis is offline Find More Posts by iflyhelis
Old Nov 26, 2012, 08:13 AM
Hong Kong
Joined Jan 2010
6,167 Posts
Quote:
I have stripped and burnt a couple of DS410M servos with a very minor blade strike. I was landing the helicopter and didn't see some grass ahead. The blades got tangled in them. I had expected to fly immediately. Many users here have switched to using Hitec or MKS servos.
Old Nov 27, 2012, 02:22 PM
Joined Sep 2012
342 Posts
I am using KDS N290 Servos on my V450d01 and they are much smoother than the stock Walkera metal-gear Servos (pitch servos burnt up on the bench).
But you will have to lower elev-aile-ext pot. They have a bigger moving range than the stock ones.
To mount this servos you will habe to modify the frame a litte bit to make them fit in (3min work with a dremel), but they are worth it!
addifromgermany is offline Find More Posts by addifromgermany
Old Nov 27, 2012, 04:26 PM
asp
Spain, CN, Villaverde
Joined Apr 2012
302 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by addifromgermany View Post
I am using KDS N290 Servos on my V450d01 and they are much smoother than the stock Walkera metal-gear Servos (pitch servos burnt up on the bench).
But you will have to lower elev-aile-ext pot. They have a bigger moving range than the stock ones.
To mount this servos you will habe to modify the frame a litte bit to make them fit in (3min work with a dremel), but they are worth it!
Did you have to modify/invert servo wirings?
asp is offline Find More Posts by asp
Old Nov 28, 2012, 02:00 AM
Joined Sep 2012
342 Posts
No, thats not neccessary
addifromgermany is offline Find More Posts by addifromgermany
Old Nov 28, 2012, 09:39 PM
Joined Jun 2011
570 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by asp View Post
Did you have to modify/invert servo wirings?
it is an anolog servo isn't it? does the rx take analog servos? or is there a digital version?