HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by SkyCadet, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 12:18 AM
Segelfliegen bedeutet Freiheit
Canada, MB, Winnipeg
Joined May 2010
1,083 Posts
Discussion
ORX 3AS installed and ready for trials!

I just finished installing my ORX 3AS unit tonight.

Install was pretty easy. I took the cover off my unit to save some weight, it was too difficult to remove the board out of the unit. Since I am trying this first on my 3-channel Super Decathlon BL, I ran the aileron and elevtaor channels only. Gain on the rudder is set to lowest. I set the two other axes for around the "2-oclock" position approximately, and set a medium low compensation throw for both axes, to not overly correct flying.

This model is especially authoritative on the rudder, so I had to make sur ethe plane is not going to overly correct that axis.

I think that I have gotten them just right, but maidening with the system running tomorrow (day off - YAY!) may tell the story. I wil post results when they arrive... FYI - the unit just slightly runs the servos under idle on mid-mid high gain.

SkyCadet
SkyCadet is offline Find More Posts by SkyCadet
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: New plane - Evader!!!
to remove ads between posts