HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 14, 2012, 11:26 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2012
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsam View Post
Here ya go

speaking the truth is not trolling. even if the other side doesn't agree. are republicans trolls to democrats and democrats trolls to republicans? that would make both sides trolls
dave from hh even stated that this is a hobby and that people will mod as they please. i for 1 like to mod and am not so naive to think that a mass market commercial product is "perfect" for everyone. everybody has their own personal flying style and a product designed to be perfect for everybody is obviously impossible. eg. somebody wants to mod to 4s and another to 2s but the plane comes as 3s so averaging 2s and 4s for a "perfect" 3s alienates both sides.
how many people here can go to the store and just buy everything "medium" size and find everything fits "perfectly?"

i think most ppl have modded the qq designed stryker Q (prop), yak 55 (servos) and some ppl here religiously suggest at least changing the prop on the beast 3d. i think almost nobody uses suggested batteries

on the other hand.....posting a picture of a troll is trolling so please be kind and edit that post. thank you
MRrcRC is offline Find More Posts by MRrcRC
Last edited by MRrcRC; Nov 15, 2012 at 12:10 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 14, 2012, 11:28 PM
Chesapeake, Va.
Joined Sep 2006
138 Posts
Well, at least your post count is on the rise............
MeSE-Rious#6 is online now Find More Posts by MeSE-Rious#6
Old Nov 14, 2012, 11:29 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2012
61 Posts
maybe i should just spend some cash and buy my way into being a plus member?
Old Nov 14, 2012, 11:33 PM
Have fun
Joined May 2007
6,110 Posts
There is nothing wrong with disagreeing,

But what you have been doing these past pages is going around finding any single nit-picky thing from the last post that you could argue to make that person seem wrong.
Youre going around the thread taking off-topic items and just arguing them to seem right and important.

THAT is what is wrong, nothing wrong to disagree, but you arent discussing the plane, you're discussing why people are wrong and you are right, anything you can find.
airpower is offline Find More Posts by airpower
Old Nov 14, 2012, 11:33 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2012
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSE-Rious#6 View Post
sorry, i only just read this whole thread TODAY. i didnt know people would get so offended if read it all at once and responded to posts in 1 day? this plane isnt even out yet and i asked my LHS TODAY about it.

and since when does the # of posts have anything to do with rc experience?
Last edited by MRrcRC; Nov 14, 2012 at 11:56 PM.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 11:35 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2012
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by airpower View Post
There is nothing wrong with disagreeing,

But what you have been doing these past pages is going around finding any single nit-picky thing from the last post that you could argue to make that person seem wrong.
Youre going around the thread taking off-topic items and just arguing them to seem right and important.
That is what is wrong, nothing wrong to disagree, but you arent discussing the plane, you're discussing why people are wrong and you are right.
i'm sorry but everybody started bashing babbelbatt because he wants to do 4s and everybody seems to get really upset when others like to mod and they want to keep things stock. if u read my posts carefully, i was defending modding

i would never unjustly make anybody "appear" wrong. if i believe the other person has made a mistake, i will offer an opinion as to what i consider to be the correct answer. i do not go "looking for mistakes." if i read something that i believe is a mistake, i will offer what i consider to be a better answer. that is how people learn. if nobody points out the mistakes, then the mistakes will get repeated. as for mere differences in opinion, i will other up another. i will not say something like "orange is better than black" but i might say "orange is better than black in terms of visibility." i'm sorry that some people take stuff like that so personally

u may notice that my "nit picking" is generally a response to somebody else's nit picking another's idea, such as i'm pro modding and when other people bash on a guy because they want to try 4s and making fun of them for turning electronics into "smoke"

like i said, i only started to read this thread TODAY. actually only a couple of hours from beginning to end. that is why all my posts are all together at once. and i have never started anything off topic. i only replied to other's off topic comments

please kindly point out any post that u believe i made where i DELIBERATELY gave the wrong answer and i will gladly go back and edit it out
Last edited by MRrcRC; Nov 14, 2012 at 11:55 PM.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 11:36 PM
Have fun
Joined May 2007
6,110 Posts
No, but if 50% of your last posts(all in the past day) are all negative about little things making people wrong and boosting your ego and off-topic and its the only thing you can contribute, that is an indicator.
Last edited by airpower; Nov 14, 2012 at 11:42 PM.
Old Nov 14, 2012, 11:40 PM
Just flyin low...
United States, TX, Conroe
Joined Oct 2012
24 Posts
So, how about that Edge 540 QQ 280?

Looking forward to flying it. Hell maybe after I dirt it a few times, might be inclined to mod with Popsicle sticks. If thats cool with ya'll?
jdExtraZ is offline Find More Posts by jdExtraZ
Last edited by jdExtraZ; Nov 14, 2012 at 11:58 PM.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:02 AM
Joined Sep 2011
288 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRrcRC View Post
why be sad? just order from a country outside of australia. use the internet!
Because then I'd be even sadder for having wasted about $50 on shipping just to get it in :-)

Tom
Tomdomification is offline Find More Posts by Tomdomification
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:13 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2012
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeSE-Rious#6 View Post
please edit this post.

this is obviously trolling
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:20 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2012
61 Posts
Quote:
No, but if 50% of your last posts(all in the past day) are all negative about little things making people wrong and boosting your ego and off-topic and its the only thing you can contribute, that is an indicator.
i am extremely confident in my own abilities and thus need no ego boosting. a negative comment on a negative comment is actually a positive comment. if somebody says drinking bleach is good for u and i say no it isn't! my negative reaction is a positive comment (unless you're the guy telling people to drink bleach)

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me where i went off topic where my comment wasn't A REPLY to something off topic that ANOTHER MEMBER STARTED.

I WILL EDIT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!

i repeat . please quote it and i will EDIT IT!!!!!!

if u can't point it out then i'm sorry but i can't say this in a nice way..... u r trolling
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:23 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2012
61 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomdomification View Post
Because then I'd be even sadder for having wasted about $50 on shipping just to get it in :-)

Tom
hopefully nobody will get teary eye'd over my (hopefully) positive, semi-on-topic comment..........

that $50 is the premium you must pay to be "the cool guy" in australia! just like the guys that camp out to get an ipad must pay extra (time spent camping)
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:26 AM
Have fun
Joined May 2007
6,110 Posts
You piled every single off-topic comment throughout the thread and responded to them all, even though some were a couple weeks old, you are thus re-starting off-topic conversations that are already over, and little things like "edfs arent jets" and "its not a micro its ultra micro."

I will stop adding fuel to fire and stop responding to this, two pages of this is enough for history, we are both too stubborn to give any ground.
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:31 AM
Suspended Account
Joined Oct 2012
61 Posts
Quote:
i don't "make people wrong," i just point out their mistake so others don't have to make the same mistakes. pointing out a mistake is making a positive statement. righting wrongs is positively contributing.

y ou on the other hand are trolling me. your comments are nothing about this plane. all your recent posts are off topic and are highly negative but you do consider them positive posts because u r trying to correct me, as i am a mistake and that is obviously not trolling?

can we please drop this?
Old Nov 15, 2012, 12:33 AM
Have fun
Joined May 2007
6,110 Posts
Dropped.