HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 29, 2012, 12:55 PM
USA, CA, Chico
Joined Feb 2011
3,249 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by epoweredrc View Post
The eagletree gaurdian is great got to help dad beta test one had one in the ajslick for show itdid just what its made to do. Wonder ifcould rig it up in the edge conections be the bad part have to change all of em
Yes exactly!!
Airman74 is offline Find More Posts by Airman74
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 29, 2012, 01:11 PM
Gone Huckin'
Charlotte, NC
Joined Jan 2011
9,262 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dalecheek1 View Post
been flying the GREEN MACHINE last 2 days......no wind not even a breeze...SO easy to fly..changed cg on each flight...pefer it back.......i use just enough throttle to do stunts,,,,,,OR try to do ..stuf.. ..... no given name for what i try to do on purpose or BY accident. ..flight is a strong 7min. with e flight and mad dog 450 batt. have watched some your vids. wow you do have some SKILLS....lol still learning,so practice,,,practice..practice AND MORE practice fo,,,,ME.....
LOL! The GREEN MACHINE! I like it!!

I think my brother and I used to have some sort of big wheel thing called The Green Machine when we were little. We used to wear that thing OUT!!
turnerm is offline Find More Posts by turnerm
Old Nov 29, 2012, 01:17 PM
United States, CA, Sebastopol
Joined Dec 2010
8,120 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyrtim View Post
I can provide a link-- I just wanted to let people know
how long to expect for delivery.

I got the zippy compact 3s 500 35c from HK intl.
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...Lipo_Pack.html

I shall later post if they are better then the
turnigy nanotech 3s 460 25c.
Thank you! Those are ones I didn't find. I still haven't figured out how to drill down to what I want on the HK site. They start you off with brand names or C ratings. No, how about cell count and capacity? So I use their search and your battery didn't come up. No need for an answer. Just a little HK rant.
erkq is online now Find More Posts by erkq
Old Nov 29, 2012, 01:59 PM
USA, CA, Chico
Joined Feb 2011
3,249 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erkq View Post
Thank you! Those are ones I didn't find. I still haven't figured out how to drill down to what I want on the HK site. They start you off with brand names or C ratings. No, how about cell count and capacity? So I use their search and your battery didn't come up. No need for an answer. Just a little HK rant.
I have the zippy compact 500 35c six of them,, havnt done any quantitative tests on them,, but at least subjectively they seem ok
Airman74 is offline Find More Posts by Airman74
Old Nov 29, 2012, 02:07 PM
Team Twisted!
United States, CA, Hercules
Joined Dec 2011
4,319 Posts
Here is a pic of the Edge sitting on top of my 71'' Slick
hone1er is online now Find More Posts by hone1er
Old Nov 29, 2012, 02:11 PM
Diverted by planks
South Florida
Joined Dec 2010
5,506 Posts
Weird -- flew my Green Machine last night and again today, and noticed it is buzzing at speed. Not the wheels this time either. No nicks or bends in the prop, took off the cowling checked the motor mounts, washer, hub, spinner, etc... everything is fine. Carefully (well, for being in the pits) rebalanced prop, it's darn good in the hand and on the bench, but at anything over 80% throttle it buzzes like crazy in flight.

So that's it, time to either go GWS7035 if I can find one, or 7x5 APC if I can manage to get my hands on an extra 12A ESC.
tracknoob is offline Find More Posts by tracknoob
Old Nov 29, 2012, 02:18 PM
Gone Huckin'
Charlotte, NC
Joined Jan 2011
9,262 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hone1er View Post
Looks like the Edge is getting him some!!
turnerm is offline Find More Posts by turnerm
Old Nov 29, 2012, 02:20 PM
24 yrs. of Aircraft flying
United States, GA, Rockmart
Joined Oct 2004
5,827 Posts
Quote:
NICE! man I hope mine comes this week, I got something today that was shipped to me from CA Tuesday and it showed my plane from amain was shipped Tuesday So maybe tomorrow Fingers crossed.
I just converted my Blade cp to brushless got a motor i ordered off ebay been doing to swap just finished it and bout to go out and try it. so i have had something to keep me busy. also got a mqx today used and its got some issues.
Really want my green machine lol I had one of those as a kid also
epoweredrc is online now Find More Posts by epoweredrc
Old Nov 29, 2012, 02:29 PM
United States, CA, Sebastopol
Joined Dec 2010
8,120 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnerm View Post
Looks like the Edge is getting him some!!
Gross!
erkq is online now Find More Posts by erkq
Old Nov 29, 2012, 02:40 PM
Beast 60E Maniac
Hamburg, Germany
Joined Feb 2010
930 Posts
...I checked my aileron and elevator hinges and all are fixed in place-nothing to do
...weekend is coming...
SLK Count is offline Find More Posts by SLK Count
Old Nov 29, 2012, 02:54 PM
Some.. call him Tim...
United States, TX, Austin
Joined Oct 2008
6,355 Posts
New ar6310 for sale!

Just picked up my new edge. I don't have a spectrum radio, and won't have a use for the AR 6310. If someone wants it p.m. me.

45$ shipped..
Ducati Mechanic is offline Find More Posts by Ducati Mechanic
Old Nov 29, 2012, 03:00 PM
Team Twisted!
Joined Dec 2011
4,319 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati Mechanic View Post
Just picked up my new edge. I don't have a spectrum radio, and won't have a use for the AR 6310. If someone wants it p.m. me.

45$ shipped..
+1...i also have no use for the stock RX. Sorry to ride your ad Ducati

And remember if you're not using the y-harness then don't switch the + and - on the ailerons. Definitely switch the elevator, rudder, and esc. I'm waiting for my new servos to ship
Old Nov 29, 2012, 03:24 PM
Some.. call him Tim...
Joined Oct 2008
6,355 Posts
Quote:
+1...i also have no use for the stock RX. Sorry to ride your ad Ducati

And remember if you're not using the y-harness then don't switch the + and - on the ailerons. Definitely switch the elevator, rudder, and esc. I'm waiting for my new servos to ship
No worries..

Thanks for the heads up on that! Very good info. I had to order my RX from hong kong, so it looks like it will be a few weeks before i'm up and flying, but I wonted to make sure I got one.
Old Nov 29, 2012, 03:28 PM
Team Twisted!
Joined Dec 2011
4,319 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducati Mechanic View Post
No worries..

Thanks for the heads up on that! Very good info. I had to order my RX from hong kong, so it looks like it will be a few weeks before i'm up and flying, but I wonted to make sure I got one.
I didn't know this until after i placed my order but altitude hobbies carries them as well http://www.altitudehobbies.com/frsky...tible-receiver

It took about 4 weeks to get mine from HK
Old Nov 29, 2012, 03:51 PM
Some.. call him Tim...
Joined Oct 2008
6,355 Posts
Quote:
I didn't know this until after i placed my order but altitude hobbies carries them as well http://www.altitudehobbies.com/frsky...tible-receiver

It took about 4 weeks to get mine from HK
Sweet! Your the man Hone1er! I just ordered one from them. You can never have two many RX's, and with Priority shipping I should have it monday.