SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Mike81, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 25, 2012, 12:38 AM
Georgia
Joined Jan 2009
226 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Sold
Some Items For Sale or Trade

As mentioned in this thread http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1758251 I'm trying to upgrade my DX6i to a DX7S. However, I need to get up the funds to buy one or make some type of trade. I don't have much that I can get rid of right now, but maybe it's a start.

DX6i - Comes with TX, manual, & rechargeable batteries. Near perfect condition. $125 shipped CONUS.

I know it may be a long shot, but if anyone if anyone has a decent offer on the items below or want to trade a DX7S for my DX6i and the items below, then let me know. It would be great if someone would take the lot. It would help save me shipping cost and help me reach my goal to get a DX7S.

Parkzone Charger & Lipo that came with the Micro Mustang - Used just a few times.

480 Brushless Outrunner Motor, 960Kv that came with the PZ full sized Trojan. Great condition. Used just a few times. SOLD

Parkzone Micro Mustang prop (unused) & landing gear (used)

Parkzone Habu landing gear - Main gear slightly used. Missing strut for nose gear.

Parkzone Habu Horizontal Stabilizer and Vertical Stabilizer - Unused and perfect condition.

Parkzone T-28 Trojan Cowl - Unused and perfect condition.
Mike81 is offline Find More Posts by Mike81
Last edited by Mike81; Oct 26, 2012 at 09:57 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 04, 2012, 10:10 PM
Georgia
Joined Jan 2009
226 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
Items still available. Make an offer! I really want to get a DX7S.
Mike81 is offline Find More Posts by Mike81
Closed Thread